How people say BIG > this man is beyond me...

Your kind of making my argument for me, though...
Get a 100 rap fans and ask them whats a better party song: Hypnotized or California love...

Maybe 60 say Hypnotized and 40 say California Love...

or maybe it's 50-50...

Or maybe 60 say California Love and 40 say Hypnotized..whatever it's close...

Same thing with Suicidal Thoughts and So many Tears...

Same thing with Keep Ya Head Up and Juciy...

Same thing with One more chance and I get around...

and those are some of Bigs bread and Butter Records...

Well Pac had those records...and another layer that Big never got even close to...

I mean you get a 100 people and ask what's better I Miss You or Dear Mama...and that @*#+ is a blow out...like a 90-10 blow out... 

Your kind of making my argument for me, though...
Get a 100 rap fans and ask them whats a better party song: Hypnotized or California love...

Maybe 60 say Hypnotized and 40 say California Love...

or maybe it's 50-50...

Or maybe 60 say California Love and 40 say Hypnotized..whatever it's close...

Same thing with Suicidal Thoughts and So many Tears...

Same thing with Keep Ya Head Up and Juciy...

Same thing with One more chance and I get around...

and those are some of Bigs bread and Butter Records...

Well Pac had those records...and another layer that Big never got even close to...

I mean you get a 100 people and ask what's better I Miss You or Dear Mama...and that @*#+ is a blow out...like a 90-10 blow out... 

Did this dude just say that if you ask 100 people whether they prefer "Keep Ya Head Up" or "Juicy," that the tallies will be between 40/60 and 60/40...?

Come on son, you don't even believe that yourself.

Did this dude just say that if you ask 100 people whether they prefer "Keep Ya Head Up" or "Juicy," that the tallies will be between 40/60 and 60/40...?

Come on son, you don't even believe that yourself.

You guys try and paint Pac as some Freedom Fighter... His ignorent to Positive song ratio is like 70-30 (and I'm being generous as hell)... Yall Ns have rewritten history on that...

On "Bomb 1st" he said
"West Coast ridah comin right behind ya..
Shoulfa neva !!%#!! with meeeee...
I want money, @%#@, sex & weeeeeeeed"

Yall Ns can cut it out as him being some modern day freedom fighter..

On "Hit Em Up" he screamed "#*$* peace" did he NOT??... Yall treatin the N as if he's Chuck D... As if EVERY positive song he made wasn't canceled out by 4 or 5 negative, counterproductive ones... He dissed more people than 50 Cent for NO reason... Are we gonna forget that?? He dissed the Fugees & De La Soul for NO reason... He DID NOT lead by example... You Ns are LYING if you say he did... I remember this N being in and out of trouble... Beat up one of the Hughes Brothers (a Black man), accused Eddie Murphy and Michael Jackson of being sellouts...

I'm sure he wanted the betterment of black people, but didn't he spend the last hour of his life while he was concious stompin out another black man??... Screamin out M-O-B on his last album (his ties to the Bloods?? He was on his way to being what Lil Wayne became in the respects of reppin a gang he didn't grow up around or ANYthing... Just being Suge's lil brother)...

No disrespect to Pac cause I got the utmost respect to him and what he meant to hip hop and young black males in America and around the world... But if we goin tell the story, lets tell THE TRUTH...

You guys try and paint Pac as some Freedom Fighter... His ignorent to Positive song ratio is like 70-30 (and I'm being generous as hell)... Yall Ns have rewritten history on that...

On "Bomb 1st" he said
"West Coast ridah comin right behind ya..
Shoulfa neva !!%#!! with meeeee...
I want money, @%#@, sex & weeeeeeeed"

Yall Ns can cut it out as him being some modern day freedom fighter..

On "Hit Em Up" he screamed "#*$* peace" did he NOT??... Yall treatin the N as if he's Chuck D... As if EVERY positive song he made wasn't canceled out by 4 or 5 negative, counterproductive ones... He dissed more people than 50 Cent for NO reason... Are we gonna forget that?? He dissed the Fugees & De La Soul for NO reason... He DID NOT lead by example... You Ns are LYING if you say he did... I remember this N being in and out of trouble... Beat up one of the Hughes Brothers (a Black man), accused Eddie Murphy and Michael Jackson of being sellouts...

I'm sure he wanted the betterment of black people, but didn't he spend the last hour of his life while he was concious stompin out another black man??... Screamin out M-O-B on his last album (his ties to the Bloods?? He was on his way to being what Lil Wayne became in the respects of reppin a gang he didn't grow up around or ANYthing... Just being Suge's lil brother)...

No disrespect to Pac cause I got the utmost respect to him and what he meant to hip hop and young black males in America and around the world... But if we goin tell the story, lets tell THE TRUTH...

Pac's discography is insane, and he left like 8 mixtapes worth of unreleased posthumous(sp?) material.

I cant even listen to most Puffy produced BIG because it reeks of sellout
ohwell.gif

when I want to hear BIG i go straight to that 2 hour Mister C set for the 10th anniversary of his death (his early and unreleased tracks)

Pac's discography is insane, and he left like 8 mixtapes worth of unreleased posthumous(sp?) material.

I cant even listen to most Puffy produced BIG because it reeks of sellout
ohwell.gif

when I want to hear BIG i go straight to that 2 hour Mister C set for the 10th anniversary of his death (his early and unreleased tracks)

Originally Posted by Doe Or Die 22

Ambitionz Az A Ridah is 2pac's version of Victory?

LMFAO, thank you; I rest my case.

Good cause if you think "The sun dont shine forever" is more recognizable than "I cant deny it Im a !@+%@% rider" you already live under a stone. 
Biggie could rap circles around Pac. But take away Puffy and you take away 95% of Biggie's catalog. Pac crafted SONGS. 

Originally Posted by Doe Or Die 22

Ambitionz Az A Ridah is 2pac's version of Victory?

LMFAO, thank you; I rest my case.

Good cause if you think "The sun dont shine forever" is more recognizable than "I cant deny it Im a !@+%@% rider" you already live under a stone. 
Biggie could rap circles around Pac. But take away Puffy and you take away 95% of Biggie's catalog. Pac crafted SONGS. 

Oh so we going back to the Puffy made Big's songs nonsense? Only idiots believe that nonsense. 95% of Big's catalog
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom