How popular is your local sports team's apparel worn casually?

I highly doubt the Braves are #1. The thing about the Yanks hat is that it's popular around the world, with people who don't even watch baseball. The Yanks are the most successful sports team and their particular NY logo is bigger than the game itself. NYC is more popular globally than ATL.

yankees hats are the pitbull of hats, mr worldwide

I’m from NY but resident AZ so ill cover the latter.

Vintage D-Backs and Suns gear is hugely popular here.

As is Coyotes gear.

But y’all know that already. I see the gear poppin’ everywhere not just here.

I’ll never wear any of it though.

Bruh!! I refuse to show the Rockets any type of support ugly *** logo. It’s should’ve left with Yao Ming.

ya got da championship era logos, and da steve Francis cartoon rocket logo, both fire, and yet ya stuck on that wack *** red R logo... :smh:

No funny sh*t but it seem like the heart of ******* country is in maryland more so than dc (pg county & anne arundel county) i used to hit up dave & busters in arundel mills on the regular(football sundays) & skins fans was the norm ...whenever im in dc i dont get them skins vibes (or any other team vibes either ) baltimore heads move with their teams as 1 unit ....never got that type of feeling in ny (mets fans come close to that more than anything else)...but i will say specifically ravens & ******** fans are heart & soul in love with they teams good or bad seasons ...to the point they unrealistic with season predictions(“sipping the kool aid “ )

DC is also a transient city which is why you probably don't see as much fan gear for the local teams as you might think...folks born and raised there are either for the Skins or Cowboys when it comes to football.

i always found it funny how families in the dmv area were split when it came to sports due to the skins cowboys rivalry

Chicago is and always will be a Bears town.

Sox hat will always be a fashion staple.

mumbo sauce looks like wannabe mild sauce.

Yankees worldwide but per capita as a city I think Bostons got em beat. I just got back and every white dude with a beard, which is basically everybody, wears a Red Sox hat. It’s standard attire. I don’t do hats anymore but my favorite logo was always the Florida Marlins.

Last edited:
Ny
Dodgers
Sox

In that order. Locally, by far the most popular is the twins TC fitted. I prefer the M personally. Aside from that a lot of Vikings jerseys.

Who Dat nation!

6B19A569-FEAC-4A99-B06B-003286ECF95A.gif

It’s funny, you’ll see the Saints jersey before you see anybody wearing a Pelican jersey. :lol:

Seahawks gear is starting to slow down now that a lot of household names are gone (ET, BamBam, Beast mode, Sherm).

Alabama crimson tide gear everywhere

Where about you from? Born and raised in Tuscaloosa and just moved back after living in Georgia and Mobile.

But mostly Alabama gear with Auburn here and there.

When living in Mobile it was Alabama, Auburn, LSU, and Florida State

65% Bama
35% Auburn

The closer you get to Auburn, the more fan gear you see. But you do see quite a few Auburn fans here in Tuscaloosa.

Soooo I live in northern California, real close to the Bay area. Everyone is wearing blue and gold with a Giants hat.

Back
Top Bottom