How should i get back at my "friend" Vol. Revenge!

brokeballah

Banned
So my philosophy is kind of like Vinny's from the jersey shore. I got pranked on and i'm cool with it because it gives me all the right to come back at that person even harder. So after you guys read what happened to me, what should i do to this punk. He's def a Deutsche that i can't trust and im willing to make him stress for my revenge.  

So heres what happened ( i already posted this up on the most embarrassing thread ):

1 cold night ( the boiler in our house was broken ) i went to take a shower doors locked and all. One of my roommates picked the lock and recorded me with my hands on my head, sudds in my eyes. they recorded a good 2 mins of it, he showed everyone in the house, that night i had 11 people over.. I'm just mad cuz it was cold and my females friends weren't impressed. Cold blooded. i Forgive the friend that did it.. sikee. Watch out for my thread. !! 

Your title is misleading...you're not asking us how to get back, and you're not telling us how you're gonna get back.

Anyways, I would pull a Jadakiss and piss in his orange juice, it's a win/win for you both.

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Your title is misleading...you're not asking us how to get back, and you're not telling us how you're gonna get back.

Anyways, I would pull a Jadakiss and piss in his orange juice, it's a win/win for you both.

So after you guys read what happened to me, what should i do to this punk

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

He's def a Deutsche that i can't trust and im willing to make him stress for my revenge. 
Pranked by a German
smh.gif

Originally Posted by young718chris

wwsindicate wrote:

So after you guys read what happened to me, what should i do to this punk

wwsindicate wrote:

one time a neighbor threw a couple of eggs and hit my windshield...so i put a brick thru their rear windshield. fight spears with machine guns...that's how i see it
laugh.gif

i was young, immature, and in high school when i did that...probably would have taken a lesser route if it happened now

If you're of a particular race I won't say, put your erect penis on his forehead while he's asleep and take a pic and show the same 11 people.  You got nothing to lose

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

So my philosophy is kind of like Vinny's from the jersey shore. I got pranked on and i'm cool with it because it gives me all the right to come back at that person even harder. So after you guys read what happened to me, what should i do to this punk. He's def a Deutsche that i can't trust and im willing to make him stress for my revenge.  

So heres what happened ( i already posted this up on the most embarrassing thread ):

1 cold night ( the boiler in our house was broken ) i went to take a shower doors locked and all. One of my roommates picked the lock and recorded me with my hands on my head, sudds in my eyes. they recorded a good 2 mins of it, he showed everyone in the house, that night i had 11 people over.. I'm just mad cuz it was cold and my females friends weren't impressed. Cold blooded. i Forgive the friend that did it.. sikee. Watch out for my thread. !! 
roll.gif

hold on lemme get this straight... you were showering, and he went through all the trouble of picking the lock. not only that but he recorded you cleaning yourself? what kind of roommate is this?

So dude took a voyeur film of you and showed it to a bunch of girls while your %%$* was all shriveled up in the cold shower?

%%%$ a prank, you should beat his +%+.

Shave off his eyebrows in his sleep.

Put Nair in his shampoo.

Sprinkle itching powder on his toilet paper.

Get a box of tampons and color them with a red marker and hide them all in his bedroom.

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by RavageBX

That goes beyond pranking, that is disrespect. Should've laid hands on him.

Word. If anything, 10 pranks will even out that 1

I would damn near murk his @@+ if that was me.
Total disrespect.That seemed personal.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

hold on lemme get this straight... you were showering, and he went through all the trouble of picking the lock. not only that but he recorded you cleaning yourself? what kind of roommate is this?

18dfaf9b9aeba71e9ff7e3dde55PO-FRUITCAKE.jpg

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

Trying to sneak a peak and cover it up as a joke
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom