How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

Cam and Domingo
30t6p3b.gif

One of the best episodes by far!

Cam f'd up but Ben is lettin the P come before business smh
30t6p3b.gif
. Mad that next week is the final episode. It was too damn short.

It does suck these seasons are short, but I'm guaranteeing that this Yosi dude knows Ben is piping Nancy.

Cam getting it from all sides it seems.

cant knock cam for the effort but this time it bit him in the $%@. I liked the conflict btw cam and ben in the end.
They really need to make these seasons longer

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Said it earlier. The power of the P consumes many of most. Ben is the latest.

Couldn't of said it better myself. 

She's playing Yosi and Ben 
laugh.gif
 I wonder how Ben is gonna play it now that he knows what's up
nerd.gif

Cam is an idiot. He already helped %*%% up Rasta Monster AND he was put drug money into Crisp.
30t6p3b.gif

Baby on the way & I don't think he has the money for production... Rene's probably gonna be forced give into the Jamaicans 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

R.I.P Domingo when Rene finds him
laugh.gif
R.I.P. Cam too, already lied to him about it too, smh.
30t6p3b.gif

I was not expecting Pusha T to appear like that, thought it was gonna be a celebrity cameo or something haha.

And anyone who thinks Lake Bell is good looking should die. Broad look like a troll's foot. Her body is bangin but her face.....
alien.gif

-Can they finally cut Rachel from the show now? Her scene in the corner store made me almost stop watching the episode
30t6p3b.gif

-Cam is about to get bodied, Domingo too. Glad he didn't accept that offer though.
-Yosi knows Ben is smashing that. They're playing Ben
-Rene is ugly as $@!+. That is all I will say about that.
-Sooner or Later was the PERFECT song to end the episode on. I can't wait for the season finale. EPIC!

I'm completely numb to Lake Bell's face. @%** doesn't phase me one bit after seeing that frame

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

-Can they finally cut Rachel from the show now? Her scene in the corner store made me almost stop watching the episode
30t6p3b.gif

-Cam is about to get bodied, Domingo too. Glad he didn't accept that offer though.
-Yosi knows Ben is smashing that. They're playing Ben
-Rene is ugly as $@!+. That is all I will say about that.
-Sooner or Later was the PERFECT song to end the episode on. I can't wait for the season finale. EPIC!

That convenience store scene was actually hilarious but she does piss me off when she acts all hipster-y and *%*+.

And where the hell was Lulu?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom