How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

Another dope EP. Damn, it keeps getting better and better each EP. Great appearance by Pusha T, and damn if the Ben didnt simp for the +!%%+
frown.gif

it has to be about ratings. Theres no other reason why they get such a short season. Too much story being crammed in. HBO dropping the ball like they did with the joke of a series finale they did for Entourage.

I cantbeleive its the end of the season already, it really was JUST gettin good. This was the point where the show was really coming into its own. The shows are nothing but a half hour too. smh

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

R.I.P Domingo when Rene finds him
laugh.gif
R.I.P. Cam too, already lied to him about it too, smh.
30t6p3b.gif

I was not expecting Pusha T to appear like that, thought it was gonna be a celebrity cameo or something haha.

And anyone who thinks Lake Bell is good looking should die. Broad look like a troll's foot. Her body is bangin but her face.....
alien.gif

Her body ain't even bangin' though. She got the shape of the average white chick. 
Dudes only beasting because she was naked. 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

lu lu is ugly yall beastin on a girl whos eyes are literally 7 inches apart
She not as nice as Nancy or Julie (Ben's ex) but she not bad for a ginger. Definitely better than trollfoot Rachel.

Upon further review, with the help of instant replay. Rachel's @%@% are a solid 10, raising her from a 7 to an 8 on the body scale.

Oh, and Cam $%!#@! up. Ben is looking like he's about to play Yosi's puppet all thanks to his wife brainwashing him with the P..

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

man !@@# domingo! ...i feel bad cam he's the only one that kept it 100 from start.

NO HE WASNT.
He should have told Renee when he was asked and then $@@! would not have fell apart like it did. Though true F Domingo

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

NO HE WASNT.
He should have told Renee when he was asked and then $@@! would not have fell apart like it did. Though true F Domingo

he weighed the situation correctly, he thought he deaded domingo on selling anymore so to
SAVE his friend's life he covered for him and still tried to keep it g with both ben and weak %+@ domingo.

domingo is a *!$+#, first to knock down your boys girl, then your other boy who patched
the friendship back up after the fact, you go behind his back and make thousands of rasta
monster spray. after he told you, he'd get killed for it.

man $$#+ domingo!
Renee is trying to stay clean. He could have came out and came to some resolve, YEA Domingo would have got his +!+ beat but NOW!!!!!!!!
Cam could have just denied being involved with the spray. 

Domingo is about to be written off the show. 

There is no other explanation for Cudi being treated this way!

leave-britney-alone-o.gif

Anyways, Rachel walking around looking like a Junky is NOT a good look 
roll.gif

sick.gif

Ben getting whipped by that thang

Cam is about to get that *** beat.

Rene is between a rock and a hard place. Buying Pampers to bashing skulls.

Gina Gershon could get it ALL in real life...goddamn...49 Years Old?!

"Only cam would have a viking stove" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe Capo gotta go upstate though...that wild
30t6p3b.gif

These plot lines are coming around nicely...

Dom has been messing things up all season.
Now he's bring Cam and Rene down with him because of his foolishness. The Caribbeans are probably going to end up blackmailing Rene so they can control Rasta Monsta now
Kapo is my man though lol. Season 3 better not take it's sweet time either, too much has been happening.

Rachel tripping and bugging out on the store owner 
laugh.gif
.  Man, I wanted Ben to get busted when he was in the office with Nancy and I actually wanted to see Cudi and Cam go to Umass. Talking about the sorority girls got me hyped a little.  Ben getting P whipped when she may be making a side deal with Yosi 
30t6p3b.gif
 he deserves it though.

-F*@k Nancy and Yosi. #$#%$%^%@@@
-I feel sorry for Cam.
-Sooner or Later at the end, Mind=Blown.

Cam & Domingo are dead.. I knew this deal with Yosi would come back and %*%@ them. Pusha-T cameo 
pimp.gif

Only one episode left.. 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn Domingo is really gonna die...proof of the spray in the car with all the labels on it. SMH

I think yall are forgetting about Lulu's pops being caked up. He seems to really like Cam and i think at the end of the day hes going to be the one to put up the money for the shipment

Originally Posted by tyisny

I think yall are forgetting about Lulu's pops being caked up. He seems to really like Cam and i think at the end of the day hes going to be the one to put up the money for the shipment

that was the first place i expected him to go

season finale is gonna be interesting

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I wonder if HBO will pick this up for a 3rd season.

i dont see a reason why not, the show is heavily marketed.

I flew Delta the other day and every screen in front of the passengers had a HTMIIA promo... HBO is really pushing the show

Back
Top Bottom