How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Dom has been messing things up all season.
Now he's bring Cam and Rene down with him because of his foolishness. The Caribbeans are probably going to end up blackmailing Rene so they can control Rasta Monsta now
Kapo is my man though lol. Season 3 better not take it's sweet time either, too much has been happening.

i thought the same thing when i saw pusha t taking pic.

Pusha T
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

No lies Ben, Cam, and Domingo are all fools and none of them ever keep it 100 or think things through.

I'm on whatever squad Pusha is on. *%@$ them all
pimp.gif

Season finale looks jampacked 
eek.gif
, hope it's at least 45min.

Season 2 had definitely been solid; solid enough for Season 3 to be picked up, and beyond.

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I wonder if HBO will pick this up for a 3rd season.

i dont see a reason why not, the show is heavily marketed.

I flew Delta the other day and every screen in front of the passengers had a HTMIIA promo... HBO is really pushing the show

Ratings have been terrible from what I've seen. I know that doesn't mean as much to HBO but I think it was around 600k viewers.Edit:nvm... Looks like HBO doesn't cancel anything lol http://www.avclub.com/art...r-hbo-to-cancel-a,63803/

When will Shannyn Sossamon come back?!
Dom is !#*#%%, he's really putting Cam in a bad spot.
30t6p3b.gif

Ben...the power of the P
30t6p3b.gif

Yea the CL is certainly trying to blackmail them
Next weeks episode looks good
FREE KAPPO!

Season finale is gonna be pushed to 31 minutes
pimp.gif

I asked this earlier, but does anyone think that Capo's use of the "dirty" money from his insider trading to help finance CRISP is gonna come back and bite Cam/Ben in the %*%?

If your are gonna have 25 minute episodes, at least make more of them smh.

Lake bell is BAD eff what y'all slanderers talkin bout

I feel they could do so much more with Domingo's character man. Oh well

I could care less. I would take Lake Bell and be happy. Gina Gershon is hot too.

I feel bad for Rene the most, a legit business going, just to get extorted.

I don't want to bore y'all with some wacky analysis, but I love how the show depicts individuals in their mid-late twenties from several angles dealing with the pitfalls of life. Cam and Ben, late twenties, struggling artist - so to speak. Capo, successful businessman, falling at the hands of poor decision making, and finally Rachel, all the tools are in place -talented, and ambitious only to be stifled by her on decisions.

My girl and I were discussing this... hypothetically what would you do if you were in Ben/Cam's situation.. go deal/license Yosi.. or F' that and continue to do your own grind??

^ sell then create new brand..

they basically did crisp overnight, im sure they can do something new again

Just caught the last few episodes gona go back n catch em all a work tonight. Heres a quick observation..this girl Kudi is beating might be the hottest ugly woman ive seen. Her chest was on point in the sauna.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I could care less. I would take Lake Bell and be happy. Gina Gershon is hot too.

I feel bad for Rene the most, a legit business going, just to get extorted.

I don't want to bore y'all with some wacky analysis, but I love how the show depicts individuals in their mid-late twenties from several angles dealing with the pitfalls of life. Cam and Ben, late twenties, struggling artist - so to speak. Capo, successful businessman, falling at the hands of poor decision making, and finally Rachel, all the tools are in place -talented, and ambitious only to be stifled by her on decisions.

Word.

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

My girl and I were discussing this... hypothetically what would you do if you were in Ben/Cam's situation.. go deal/license Yosi.. or F' that and continue to do your own grind??

I would sell and let the checks roll in. Use that money to create and come up with new ideas.

Can't believe there is only one ep left when so much is still yet to be developed. Will Ben convince Cam on the whole Crisp by Yosi name or will they find another source of income to ship the shirts to Gadzooks? Also wondering how negatively Rasta Monsta will be affected by all the spray getting taken by the Caribbean group? Maybe Rene will take the deal he was offered in the previous ep and they won't report him.

Lake Bell has got a smokin body but that face, ehhh. Word to New Boyz, you look better with the lights off. Hahaha. She would still get it though.

Back
Top Bottom