How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

I was waiting for that Jewish kid to return. All that crap just to make an exciting show.

My fav character: Neanderthal/Swole Ziggy (his lines are 100)

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

*%+% season three ...won't be watching, garbage i want my 2 hours and 40 mins back
only good episode was the one with m83 playing while ben and nancy smashed out.
you watched an entire 2hrs and 40mins of a show only to realize in the last 30mins, that it was garbage? 
roll.gif

come on fam calm your +%+ down. season finale ended on too much of a good note for me so i didn't enjoy it as much as the previous episodes but that doesn't mean that the third season is doomed.

Great Finale. Still think ben is a horrible actor.

Makes me wanna start my own business tho lol

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

rene story > ben, cam, rachel and kappo's story

This. Dude got his chick & kid back, work on his brand, and punish Dom & Cam. Next season better be good cuz this lose some win some crap is annoying

Finale was dope. Probably the best episode of the whole season.
Now the long wait for season 3 begins.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

taymane23 said:
dope @%% finale all the twists were appropriate f what ya'll any sayers are talking about.

This. I def enjoyed it

strong cosign, this finale was really great.

laugh.gif
they would have pusha spit a few bars

30t6p3b.gif
rene

laugh.gif
they weren't kidding about chinatown, i pass that blue glass building every time i headed for the holland tunnel.

can't wait for S3.

Spoiler [+]
gina, lake, and that lulu chick
pimp.gif
i would've tried to hit gina one more time if i were ben

They're showing Supreme a ridiculous amount of love on this show.

Those Crisp jeans were IDENTICAL to the Supreme x APC joints.

amazing... everyone already said its similar to entourage in some ways but now its got this wire sense of competition with the Neaderthals and Crisp being competitors...

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Any word on if it's been picked up for a third season?
Hasn't been officially picked up. Hasn't been cancelled though.

It's a low-production cost program, so we'll see.

Rene is a G!!!

Cam's girl is ridiculously hot.

Gina Gershon
30t6p3b.gif
...may her memory live on

Great episode.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Rene is a G!!!

Cam's girl is ridiculously hot. beat 

Gina Gershon
30t6p3b.gif
...may her memory live on

Great episode.

Man, Lulu looks like E.T. with her eyes so far apart. 
laugh.gif
 Mr. Soul Glo is gay! Finale could've been stronger.  It was nice seeing Kapo have some fun before the pen. Nice to see the twist at the end; I didn't expect that guy to come back. Looks like Neanderthal and Crisp will be battling it out next season and Rachel and Ben conflict will come into play since she's working for the competition.  

Serious question I was asking on twitter last night after the show.......

(I don't know how to embed spoilers either so read at your own risk)

After Ben broke off the deal with Yosi, and they re-introduced the Jewish rep at the end of the show, dude said he got his gradnfather's (or whoever) shop to work overtime to fulfill the Gadzooks order and meet the deadline.

How is that getting covered financially?

I know the rep said he got the workers to work OT but I didn't take that as that he was also fronting them $ for the costs too.

One of my dudes said he thought the rep was gonna front them the dough to cover costs, but remember dudes office earlier in the season? He didn't exactly look like he was ballin.

Another one of my dudes said he thought Cam n Ben still had front money from Yosi left, and used that to cover the expenses (remember when Cam cashed his 10k advance right away and bought the stove?)..........but if that's the case, could Yosi have some sort of legal claim to rights on Crisp in season 3 if they used his advance money but backed out of the deal?

Finale was the best episode of the season. I was rolling with laughter when Dom busted all hard to help Cam but shrunk like a violet when he saw the piece pointed at him...Funny when Yosi stolt Ben as he started walking away...I hope they had more episodes for next season. Anyone else find Rene's girlfriend annoying?

Back
Top Bottom