How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

This show just keeps getting better and better
Cam $*+#@% up suggesting they sell the rasta monsta I would have taken off all of them labels first at least
I think nancy is purposely bangin ben so that he would be more likely to give in to yosi
$$$% yosi prolly came up with the idea

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

i wanna see domingo in some type of pain atleast smacked across the face with the whistle
so he knows its really. he cant get away with being slime as hes been

Co-sign, he has done to much wrong to have nothing happen to him. I hope he gets a bad beatdown, but i definitely dont think he will die. Rene has to much to lose.

Aiyo if i was ben/cam, id let yosi get crisp and let them checks roll in, and just create new ideas, use my money from crisp and GET IT...i see how cam dont like it tho, wants it to be perfect, u get in bed with the game the game wins

dom needs to be axed for that ...

crisp by yosi ... @#+

ben should beat gina once more and bounce

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

My girl and I were discussing this... hypothetically what would you do if you were in Ben/Cam's situation.. go deal/license Yosi.. or F' that and continue to do your own grind??

I would sell and let the checks roll in. Use that money to create and come up with new ideas.

wallycopy.jpg

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

30t6p3b.gif
@ The season finale already.

Exactly. I feel the same way I felt last season, wanting to see more of the story develop. It's about two or three shows too short imo

My girl and I were discussing this... hypothetically what would you do if you were in Ben/Cam's situation.. go deal/license Yosi.. or F' that and continue to do your own grind??

I would sell and let the checks roll in. Use that money to create and come up with new ideas.
Probably the most logical way.. but it's still your "baby"

Could still find some better ways to finance.. & if they can get that deal done w the blondes they'll be good.  But whatver, it's a show.. they need the drama

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

And be financially obligated to be Nancy & Yosi's %%!#! for however many years!?
 No thanks

I'd string them a long with it until the gadzooks order was fulfilled and then say nah I'm good.

Originally Posted by Executive76

And be financially obligated to be Nancy & Yosi's %%!#! for however many years!?
 No thanks

I'd string them a long with it until the gadzooks order was fulfilled and then say nah I'm good.

From what I remember they don't have to spend a dime on the Crisp brand anymore. I'm basing my answer on the fact I have the same hustle/drive and creative thought the two have. Going off that...with the money they will be getting, it will be a lot easier to for them to come up with something new.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Cam $*+#@% up suggesting they sell the rasta monsta I would have taken off all of them labels first at least
I think nancy is purposely bangin ben so that he would be more likely to give in to yosi

THIS

I was literally like....oh moving them out of state just switch the labels make them cool in Boston.  Why the hell did they leave the labels the same.  So dumb (i understand it was for plot building purposes).  Hope domingo gets beat by pusha lol.  Dude basically screwed Rene over out of a business if this doesn't work itself out.

But i feel for Rene dude trying to do things right and getting effed over.  I would def sell to yosi but i obv hope they don't.  That way nancy and yosi both lose.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

THIS

I was literally like....oh moving them out of state just switch the labels make them cool in Boston.  Why the hell did they leave the labels the same.  So dumb (i understand it was for plot building purposes).  Hope domingo gets beat by pusha lol.  Dude basically screwed Rene over out of a business if this doesn't work itself out.

But i feel for Rene dude trying to do things right and getting effed over.  I would def sell to yosi but i obv hope they don't.  That way nancy and yosi both lose. 
I wanna know why they drove the Rasta Monsta truck

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by Jking0821

THIS

I wanna know why they drove the Rasta Monsta truck
its the only whip they got.

Originally Posted by Executive76

No thanks

From what I remember they don't have to spend a dime on the Crisp brand anymore. I'm basing my answer on the fact I have the same hustle/drive and creative thought the two have. Going off that...with the money they will be getting, it will be a lot easier to for them to come up with something new.
When I said financially obligated I meant Nancy/Yosi would essentially be their boss. Ben would sit in a office and Cam would be a salesmen. 
And I'm pretty sure whatever contract would have some sort wording in there to stop you from creating something new for a certain time period

this bum Ben is the biggest +%!$#*! on the planet
laugh.gif

Edit: did Push just spit a verse  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom