How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

Picked up right where they left off. Awesome.

Season should definitely be longer, but I guess that'll happen when more people catch on. HBO wasn't even positive about making a second season.

Great episode!

Ben's new girl is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

My first episode ever, pretty good stuff. But can someone i.d the song in the credits?
Opening-Aloe Blacc "I Need A Dollar"
Closing-Avicii "Levels"

roll.gif
roll.gif
Spoiler [+]
that joint was super laced...dude hopped off between subway cars
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

rene's goons are straight comedy, when that shot went off i was dyin...word to b rabbit/plax

SOLID episode
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
def happy this show is back.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

My first episode ever, pretty good stuff. But can someone i.d the song in the credits?
Opening-Aloe Blacc "I Need A Dollar"
Closing-Avicii "Levels"
No way?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
, that's dope. I'll be watching all  the HBO shows tomorrow, I need to get some sleep now.

Is that actress that played Julie the same from last season? She looks different to me. 

solid first episode to season 2...this show isn't for everyone, it has a certain vibe that I can see will put people off if they try to get into it, oh well.

Show's writing is still horrible...The way Ben said "crazy ill" made me cringe.  Episode 1 was just about setting the tone but I am continually disappointed by this show.

Ben's girl though, gad dammie
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
These characters.

Are you from Senegal? Cuz I was just there.
No, Haiti.

laugh.gif
@ that Eve song... from the songs that got played the hell out of back in their day and I totally forgot about it now files. *goes to youtube*
nerd.gif

Bring back Jinjee!

This episode was a mirror of the first episode!

Ben and Rachel switching roles - Ben's now on the come up with his new girl (who's a major upgrade
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) and now Rachel still finding her 'thing' after quitting her job/traveling.

You also have the photographer (Gingy's friend) from the first episode now making clothes (and still) out doing Cam and Ben.

I hope they come out with some of the clothing. I know they already came out with the New York City Eats It's Own shirt. I bought one and it's dope, just wish they didn't have the HBO logo on the back but oh well. They also have the Wilfredo Gomez deck on there 
laugh.gif

http://store.hbo.com/how-...ow-to-make-it-in-america

That Crisp Hoodie and the hat Capo had one were
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom