How was the early 2000s?

Playing NFL2K1 on Dreamcast while listening to Redman 'Malpractice' album, Those were the days.

This is not from the early 2000s more like 2015/2016!

Tom Zanetti - Darlin'

You'll have to excuse me for this post, but I had to do it cause I hear that some haters/trolls talking that doo-doo about me, that I'm stuck in the past LOL, don't talk if yall don't know me. And yeah this is C Flyness the dude who loves REGGAETON! Y Si no te gusta vete pal CARAJO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I LOVE THE PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE, THERE'S NO LIMIT WITH ME MUSIC & FASHION WISE ETC.
glasses.gif

AIM was still an easy way to kick game and make plans.
Dated this girl back in 98' who used to catfish dudes (before catfishing was catfishing) on AIM. Used to do it right in front of me on her computer (I was young, had no experience to check'er). She thought it was funny. She grew into a full time THOT eventually

Dated this girl back in 98' who used to catfish dudes (before catfishing was catfishing) on AIM. Used to do it right in front of me on her computer (I was young, had no experience to check'er). She thought it was funny. She grew into a full time THOT eventually
Can't count the number of times I threw out the ASL line to randoms just based on how good their SN sounded lol. I remember a friend of mind nearly got catfished by some bikini model until we found the girls pic online that had the brands logo and a tatoo that the catfish had PS'ed out.

Looking back at the way how we used to dress in the early 2000s. I really can't believe it lol 5X & 6X tees and baggy jeans, but that's how it goes things change, now I rock slim jeans and a Large in tees, etc., but something that will always remain timeless is the music from any era and the vintage gear from the 80s & 90s. That as you can see, has stood the test of time cause a lot of today's fashion inspirations comes from those two era's. If this wasn't true we wouldn't have vintage store's like Mr. Throwback in NYC and the list of vintage store's that are around the world goes on. Right now you can see the resurgence of brands from the past like Kappa, FILA, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Nautica, etc. My wardrobe of today consist of a mixture of the 80s, 90s, and the modern. Right here I leave yall a Classic song from the early 2000s.
happy.gif
 C Flyness

Lil' Flip - Game Over (Flip)

Last edited:
90's baggy i pretty much stayed on, that 2000's 5x-6x ish was waaaaaaay overboard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom