How was your first time at a strip club?

i think i go too much now since my friend is a dj at stripclub. some of the stories i hear from him and the house mom are wild.

I still ain't never been.

What's an acceptable amount to bring/spend for the first visit?
nerd.gif
I spent $36-38 can't remember.

. Cover was $25, but my friends and I printed out $10 coupons

. $20 for a dance

. and some $1's here and there

Last edited:

. $20 for a dance

Really??? :rofl:
Not sure I'd go to a strip club that offered coupons.

If anyone has the opportunity, I'd recommend going to a strip club in Montreal. Personally, I'm not a fan of strip clubs but I had the time of my life out in the Montreal clubs.

went to one in atl... i had about 500 in singles.... i was the only dude with a handful of money going in... that was my last time back in 07.... 

no need to go back, i aint paying fo the P

. $20 for a dance
Really???
roll.gif

Not sure I'd go to a strip club that offered coupons.

If anyone has the opportunity, I'd recommend going to a strip club in Montreal. Personally, I'm not a fan of strip clubs but I had the time of my life out in the Montreal clubs.
Lmao, yeah, it was a pretty sketch part of Downtown LA. The Mexican mami's were on point though. 

Last edited:
There used to be some spots in city of industry for my CA folks that did full service. That was fun for a bit.

Went last june for boys bachelor party. Pacer's in SD. After hitting gas lamp for a few hours went there with about $100 in 1's. Sat by the stage and some girl walked up and asked if I wanted a dance. Saw her body and said hell ya.

Went to Sam's with @sage909 @MECKS a few days later after a summit.

^^
roll.gif
Bruh you just reminded me on my first time I was down to my last dollar and I kept faux tipping like I'd motion for the stripper to bend over in front of me and Id slide it in her g-string but take it back out as she stood up it worked like 2 times before we got kicked out
laugh.gif

It's ok. I mean, when you get a good looking stripper all over you; ask to get the digits. It'll be worth it if she hands you her number and smang it on the regular. Other than that purpose, the strip club is a waste of money.

Been to strip clubs up and down the east coast. I love it. Call me filthy, call me a regular, every weekend I'm usually at one.

The girls know me by name, the owners know me by name. Been comped free drinks/meals/dances. It's my place of relaxation. Stressful day at work? *******. Stressful day of gambling? *******. Stressed? *******

Been to strip clubs up and down the east coast. I love it. Call me filthy, call me a regular, every weekend I'm usually at one.

The girls know me by name, the owners know me by name. Been comped free drinks/meals/dances. It's my place of relaxation. Stressful day at work? *******. Stressful day of gambling? *******. Stressed? *******

Son...

Went to a hood strip club up in West Palm Beach near Seminole Manors. Went with the guys after I took LSD(unbeknownst to them) and had a hell of a time. The place was just vibrating with energy. Intense but positive. We were the only guys in there tipping so we got a lot of attention. I spent most of the time just observing.

That said, that one time was enough for me to see what it was all about and decide they're not for me. I had my fill of it after about an hour and a half. I have no interest in going back to one.

Last edited:
Vegas strip clubs are probably the best so far!

I remember the first time I actually went and enjoyed a strip club was with the Wifey! :smokin

Still to this day, we hit the joint every now and then! :smokin :smokin

Vegas strip clubs are probably the best so far!

I remember the first time I actually went and enjoyed a strip club was with the Wifey! :smokin

Still to this day, we hit the joint every now and then! :smokin :smokin

how does that work if u dont mind me asking

Back
Top Bottom