How Would I Go About Getting Ray Lewis To Speak To My Team?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CTC

i hope this doesnt mean what i think it means
laugh.gif
LOL wut

It just means cut the check
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

You're better off waiting till the off season. Nobody wants to be bothered with something like this in the middle of a playoff hunt. PR probably wont even put you in touch with his people if you decide to contact them now.

I initially felt this way and you are probably right.

I will still ask though.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

You're better off waiting till the off season. Nobody wants to be bothered with something like this in the middle of a playoff hunt. PR probably wont even put you in touch with his people if you decide to contact them now.

I initially felt this way and you are probably right.

I will still ask though.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I mean, he talks to bears, I'm sure he wouldn't mind talking to kids.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyway, Ray Ray is not coming to talk to your little league baseball team in the middle of the playoffs. Why are you getting your team together in January anyway?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I mean, he talks to bears, I'm sure he wouldn't mind talking to kids.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyway, Ray Ray is not coming to talk to your little league baseball team in the middle of the playoffs. Why are you getting your team together in January anyway?
laugh.gif

DC i hope you aint talked to your squad about how to handle women yet
ohwell.gif

let em live a lil brah.

DC i hope you aint talked to your squad about how to handle women yet
ohwell.gif

let em live a lil brah.

Not to be a **** DC, but wouldnt you rather have a baseball player talk to your baseball team than a football player?

Not to be a **** DC, but wouldnt you rather have a baseball player talk to your baseball team than a football player?

dland24 wrote:
Isn't op in the Pittsburgh area? Are you suggesting someone from the Pirates come in and talk to his team? That could be very counter-productive.

dland24 wrote:
Isn't op in the Pittsburgh area? Are you suggesting someone from the Pirates come in and talk to his team? That could be very counter-productive.

Originally Posted by Down By Law

dland24 wrote:

I guarantee you that an 8 year old from Pittsburgh would rather meet and talk to Andrew McCutchen than Ray Lewis.  Just because their team sucks, doesnt mean children dont look up to the players on the team.  

Originally Posted by Down By Law

dland24 wrote:

I guarantee you that an 8 year old from Pittsburgh would rather meet and talk to Andrew McCutchen than Ray Lewis.  Just because their team sucks, doesnt mean children dont look up to the players on the team.  

Back
Top Bottom