How would you feel vol WWYD

DamnGinaBad.gif

I would sweet talk the ex into letting me come over and whip da pipe out and smash while old girl watches or joins in. I've been with two lesbians (different occasions) before. They occassionally like dingaling.

If not that, y'all (said females) work it out and let me watch.

I'm cool with a sideline stroke.

Last edited:
Lol most people saying you'd try and get the threesome, she gone bruh. Next time you gon see her, she Finns be wearing baggy *** jeans and timbs with that ceaser fade

I would sweet talk the ex into letting me come over and whip da pipe out and smash while old girl watches or joins in. I've been with two lesbians (different occasions) before. They occassionally like dingaling.

If not that, y'all (said females) work it out and let me watch.

I'm cool with a sideline stroke.

Im always down to listen to storys

Meh. Not much to say. Former coworkers... some drinks after work... they let me know what they wanted... I delivered.

She got cement in her ***? Got that illegal transgender butt lift they be doing in ran down motel 6s

:lol:

Nah. Not the prettiest females, one Puerto Rican and one Mexican, but the bodies were :nthat:

And oddly they both knew how to steam the **** outta sausage. Dome game super.

Some of the best top I've ever received was from this bad lil' chick that I suspected to be a lesbian. I worked with her and smashed multiple times. yambs tasted like the purest H20 collected from the mountains of Fiji. I pitched the idea of us getting together, but she was like 'nah'. I went out of town for a week, came back and she had a gf. I wasn't really surprised. On to the next.

My aunt undercut me on a stripper that she hooked me up with. Called her one day and my aunt answered the phone. I just took my L and kept it moving. Old girls a backpage prostitute now.

Cause when feds come
****** mouths run
But the outcome
Gon be bout guns
Cause i dont *****
And i dont snitch
I works hands on
**** wit camron

Back
Top Bottom