How would your family feel if you interracial dated?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by shygirl

My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
what a close-minded loser.
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...
Lies Jacob is gay.

I am mixed but i'm pretty open to anything. I hooked up with this pretty girl in high school and everything was cool for 4 months until I found out she wasa jew
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

I am mixed but i'm pretty open to anything. I hooked up with this pretty girl in high school and everything was cool for 4 months until I found out she was a jew
indifferent.gif
your ignorance is awesome.
pimp.gif

I am mixed but i'm pretty open to anything. I hooked up with this pretty girl in high school and everything was cool for 4 months until I found out she was a jew
indifferent.gif
lemur.gif

As my has mom told me and my brother, "If you like em, I love em" So as long as I'm happy with the woman I'm with.......then mom has noproblem. But she ain't afraid of voicing any concerns she may have.

It's sorta an unwritten rule. My uncle used to keep the snowbunnies but no one since him has tried it. One of his old pieces still call my grandmas houseand she gets pissed.

They say they don't care but I know deep inside they would probably shake there head

Originally Posted by boxer

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

I know right dude
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

I know right dude
happy.gif
i take it the hitler youth only glanced over sarcasm?

I am mixed but so i'm pretty open to anything. I hooked up with this pretty girl in high school and everything was cool for 4 months until I found out she was a jew man
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know right dude
happy.gif
i take it the hitler youth only glanced over sarcasm?

fixed! and yes the Hitler youth in him didnt even give sarcasm a fair chance ...

I date all nationalities .. My parents never cared, just the parents of the chics .. Parents of East Indian chicks can be tough, and Muslim as well, especiallyofficial middle easterners.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

indifferent.gif
lemur.gif

Mad creepy
laugh.gif

my brother has jokes from time to time.. callin her random asian broads names.. chun li.. lucy liu.. chick from rush hour
grin.gif

used to be funny sometimes.. its gotten old tho

he and the rest dont have a problem w/ it
im mixed.. nothin they could say to me anyway

Went through this topic b4 on nt but heres my input.

im 3/4 asian and im dating a black female right now. moms isnt really cool wit it and kinda refuses to get to know her.deep down inside, she wants anasian,filipino, or latina chick for me.

as much as i love my momz, its my choice of who i wanna date and i just take my moms racist comments and keep it moving.

I'm Black!!

Mother always wanted me to bring home a black women, shes said there a lot strong and their kin doesnt wrinkle as fast and a white womans. lol

She toldme she didnt care about the females ethnicity, she only care about how we treated each other.

Your girlfriends always wanting to be your moms friend FTL. Even when we would break up they'd still come over, id give em the %*! You doing here look andjust leave the house.

Ive pretty much brought every popular ethnicity home.

Edit: Bad expierence with asian girls dad. I went to pick up this female Justine, so while im sitting on my car waiting for her to finish talk to her dad ijust here him drop the N bomb(er) i was heated. Im a real calm dude so i just brush it off, its not like i can fight the dude so ehh.
He used to beat his daughter and mother, i almost called him out on that in front of Justine. Thank god i didnt.

Mom - "If God wanted you to have a white wife he would have given you a white mama!
indifferent.gif
"
COOL - "Ok
ohwell.gif
"

I'm black, and it doesn't help that my cousin had gotten 3 Mexican girls pregnant so they're out the window
laugh.gif

my dad always told me "don't bring no white man home"...i don't know why... especially because my mom is black and Italian
but i don't listen to him anyways... i'm not about race

my family does not meet or even know of the existence of any of my relationships.

both my parents are uneducated and as we all know uneducated people have nothing better to do than talk trash about people amongst themselves.

Back
Top Bottom