HP Touchpad for $99/$149

You got the responses you wanted. I got the excuse I was expecting. Haha! You wouldn't have to search a thread for your own posts. You can find them via your own profile. But again, since they "removed"/"deleted" your posts, that's not possible. What a coincidence...

Like I said, I just want to see pics. You can have the pleasure of shoving it in my face and saying "owned" or anything else you deem fit or witty...
Spoiler [+]
NyePuffyCheek.jpg

Originally Posted by sniper

You got the responses you wanted. I got the excuse I was expecting. Haha! You wouldn't have to search a thread for your own posts. You can find them via your own profile. But again, since they "removed"/"deleted" your posts, that's not possible. What a coincidence...

Like I said, I just want to see pics. You can have the pleasure of shoving it in my face and saying "owned" or anything else you deem fit or witty...
Spoiler [+]
NyePuffyCheek.jpg

148qatu.jpg

peace.

Interesting. It might not have been a good idea to post your sn as I kind of figured out you are posting from 2 different accounts on there and are more or less talking to yourself. (ninetwentynine & phillie5o3)

Spoiler [+]
I won't post screenshots or anything so you can delete whatever posts you see as incriminating. However, I will leave you with, Go Ducks!

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by BangDak

Can we get more info on how to obtain a touchpad, please?!

Co-please?

From what I have read, HP had a ton of parts left over and is going to releasing more in the few weeks
200,000 touch pads is what is rumored

buy.com just went live for about a minute. 32GB alone though, no bundle.

edit: whoa, just saw this PM

33caejq.jpg

this dude really looked me up though,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't understand why you PM'd that to me, was there a point to that? should i be shook? why should i edit my facebook? and why the hell would i need to look through your posts?
laugh.gif

go ahead and send me a friend request, or follow me on twitter too if you want.

i'm not even gonna take the effort to take the touchpad photo for you tomorrow, i don't see the point of it. you can accuse me of "trolling" if you want, i don't really care anymore.

not sure why you're so salty— i understand if you missed out on the deal, and you're mad that others were able to take advantage and flip when you couldn't even get one, but it's kind of pointless to get so heated over one dude on here, when others (and you know this too) have bought 10+ over on SD and other sites to flip on eBay.

i said this before, if most people had the cash, and were able to buy a stack of bundles (when they knew they could flip easily for a bill each), they'd jump on that immediately. not sure why some of you dudes are knocking me for doing that. but saying that, i have a pending order with sam's club that's still on backorder. they told me they're out of stock, but my order is still pending. if it goes through, i'll hook two NT'ers up (its an order for two), first dude would probably be Notorious Bum. don't set your hopes high though, 'cause there's a good chance they won't be fulfilled.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by BangDak

Can we get more info on how to obtain a touchpad, please?!

Co-please?

From what I have read, HP had a ton of parts left over and is going to releasing more in the few weeks
200,000 touch pads is what is rumored
follow @BrynaAtHP on twitter for updates, she was tweeting and giving updates on there throughout the firesale.

Originally Posted by phillip929

33caejq.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't understand why you PM'd that to me, was there a point to that? should i be shook? why should i edit my facebook?
laugh.gif

send me a friend request, or follow me on twitter too if you want.

i'm not even gonna take the effort to take the touchpad photo for you tomorrow, i don't see the point of it. you can accuse me of "trolling" if you want, i don't really care.

not sure why you're so salty— i understand if you missed out on the deal, and you're mad that others were able to take advantage and flip when you couldn't even get one, but it's kind of pointless to get so heated over one dude on here, when others (and you know this too) have bought 10+ over on SD and other sites to flip on eBay.

i said this before, if most people had the cash, and were able to buy a stack of bundles (when they knew they could flip easily for a bill each), they'd jump on that immediately. not sure why some of you dudes are knocking me for doing that. but saying that, i have a pending order with sam's club that's still on backorder. they told me they're out of stock, but my order is still pending. if it goes through, i'll hook two NT'ers up (its an order for two), first dude would probably be Notorious Bum. don't set your hopes high though, 'cause there's a good chance they won't be fulfilled.

The PM was just a heads-up to let you know that you goofed. I don't make it a habit to register multiple screen-names on the same forum. In your case, both NT (phillie5o3/phillipprettyugly/phillip929) and Slickdeals (ninetwentynine/phillie503). I'm sure there are others. If you really want me to post the screenshot of you talking to yourself, I will...

From what I've gathered, you get some weird kick or satisfaction from stating information or items that you've attained or acquired at, oddly enough, just the perfect time. You act all nonchalant about said items then have a habit of asking people to stop PMing you. If that's what get's you going. Do you, bro. Do you...

If the way you typed had not been so distinctive, maybe you could have pulled it off. However, referencing "fapping", calling people "big boy" and just a few more tidbits, you could have successfully trolled. Just maybe...

Spoiler [+]
14l6hp4.jpg

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by phillip929

33caejq.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't understand why you PM'd that to me, was there a point to that? should i be shook? why should i edit my facebook?
laugh.gif

send me a friend request, or follow me on twitter too if you want.

i'm not even gonna take the effort to take the touchpad photo for you tomorrow, i don't see the point of it. you can accuse me of "trolling" if you want, i don't really care.

The PM was just a heads-up to let you know that you goofed. I don't make it a habit to register multiple screen-names on the same forum. In your case, both NT (phillie5o3/phillipprettyugly/phillip929) and Slickdeals (ninetwentynine/phillie503). I'm sure there are others. If you really want me to post the screenshot of you talking to yourself, I will...

From what I've gathered, you get some weird kick or satisfaction from stating information or items that you've attained or acquired at, oddly enough, just the perfect time. You act all nonchalant about said items then have a habit of asking people to stop PMing you. If that's what get's you going. Do you, bro. Do you...

If the way you typed had not been so distinctive, maybe you could have pulled it off. However, referencing "fapping", calling people "big boy" and just a few more tidbits, you could have successfully trolled. Just maybe...

Spoiler [+]
14l6hp4.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not much effort was put into it. That would be like me making up an sn called "snipey" or "snipeysnipes" then replying to my own posts. Please troll better, trollip929. Oops, I meant phillip929. So clumsy of me...

We're not too far in age, but good Lord am I thankful that I do not act/type/talk/etc. like you. I mean, really. Some of the things that I'm reading. Do you think you are that clever or coming off as funny in some of your posts? It's been done and beaten to death. Even then, they're still not funny to begin with. The amount of penis references you make is a bit disturbing...

Back to TouchPads. From your posts on Slickdeals, you should have about 30+ TouchPads in your possession. If we are going to troll, Trollip. We troll the right way, yes?

if i post the picture of the touchpads i'm getting this evening, can we please move on?
laugh.gif

you can keep the info you looked up on me posted, i'm still puzzled on why it was posted anyways. even if it did take little effort, i'm flattered you'd take the time to go through all my SD posts, google my name, and find my facebook.

yeah i trolled on SD (i never denied that), but i did indeed get three orders with QVC (along with sam's club and staples last month).

the last order of three with QVC is still pending though (for the past 5 days), and the pending charge on my card has been dropped, so idk if i'm getting the last three, but six tomorrow for sure.

i'll tag the receipts/packing slips too along with the six bundles. guess i'll match the "little" effort you had up on me and we'll all be pleased.
wink.gif

Haha! I guess he won then as I actually did get worked up. I was imagining someone completely different and it just got really funny. I mean, a Phillip clothing line? Really? Kings to you, Trollip! Kings to you!

-------------------

I'd consider it flattering as well. However, I don't know what's worse. Taking the 2-minutes to use Google and find information on a troll or a troll taking the time to log-in from one account, post, log-out and then log-in from another account and post a response. Or was it much simpler and you just used another computer? At first it was funny, but then it became kind of sad the more I read into your posts. Again, truly little effort went into this. I was literally watching episodes of The Wonder Years on my DVR just reading up on your delusions while finishing up my invoices...

Regardless, now that we know what you look like. I'd like to make the request that you hold them all together with your face actually in the picture. After that, I will cease anything that I have on you or you can just go all Eminem like in that rap battle where he just calls himself out in the movie, 8 Mile...

Typical of what happens on NT. Can you two "talk" about this over PM? Obviously trollip509 whatever you call yourself is a troll and douche. Those that didn't get a TP(myself included) don't even complain where as you got 9? is getting all worked up.

damb fambs...

yall takin this TOO serious...

I guess the internet really is....

serious business...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

damb fambs...

yall takin this TOO serious...

I guess the internet really is....

serious business...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol.

even if it took "two minutes" for sniper to pull up all my info, i really don't see the point of it. do you want a pat on the back for finding all my usernames on other forums, or one for finding my pics online?
laugh.gif

say i was trolling over these TP's i'm getting in, like the other guy said— guess i still win either way since you've got all worked up looking for my info. i still don't understand why you act like i should be shook after you pulling all this up, after posting it all in this thread and PM'ing it to me like i should care you found it.

but saying that, i'll post my pictures whenever the TP's arrive.

I really didn't want to put you on blast, but it's not hard to put 2-and-2 together especially when you blatantly provide information telling me to search myself. I came in looking for one specific post and came out finding way more than necessary. What did you expect? You shouldn't be "shook". Just giving you a heads up that you're exactly what I thought, a troll. "u mad, bro?"

I just really wanted to let NT know these are not as magically easy to attain as trollip makes them out to be. He doesn't have many posts on Slickdeals so the "scavenger hunt" wasn't too difficult. Call it being salty/bitter, but I actually have my TouchPads. Literally, almost every post references penis, fapping or getting X amount of TouchPads. A bit sad, but whatever works for you. I'd hate to imagine real-life trollip. I actually like that you're trying to play it off though. I guess when all else fails, revert to the internet as being "srs bsns". I probably would as well...

Regardless, I'll still be active in this thread with intentions of benefiting others instead of trying to get responses to items I most likely never had. I missed out on the 6-app giveaway and check the blogs everyday. I'm just waiting until the next one comes along so I can give fellow NTers the codes before they expire or get taken. Again, it's sad, but as thapointguy mentioned, this is typical. I'll admit it's overboard, but I'm just laughing it up. A pretty goofy-looking dude in most of your pics...

Back
Top Bottom