HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by sniper

I really didn't want to put you on blast, but it's not hard to put 2-and-2 together especially when you blatantly provide information telling me to search myself. I came in looking for one specific post and came out finding way more than necessary. What did you expect? You shouldn't be "shook". Just giving you a heads up that you're exactly what I thought, a troll. "u mad, bro?"

I just really wanted to let NT know these are not as magically easy to attain as trollip makes them out to be. He doesn't have many posts on Slickdeals so the "scavenger hunt" wasn't too difficult. Call it being salty/bitter, but I actually have my TouchPads. Literally, almost every post references penis, fapping or getting X amount of TouchPads. A bit sad, but whatever works for you. I'd hate to imagine real-life trollip. I actually like that you're trying to play it off though. I guess when all else fails, revert to the internet as being "srs bsns". I probably would as well...

Regardless, I'll still be active in this thread with intentions of benefiting others instead of trying to get responses to items I most likely never had. I missed out on the 6-app giveaway and check the blogs everyday. I'm just waiting until the next one comes along so I can give fellow NTers the codes before they expire or get taken. Again, it's sad, but as thapointguy mentioned, this is typical. I'll admit it's overboard, but I'm just laughing it up. A pretty goofy-looking dude in most of your pics...
laugh.gif

i'll be back later to post the pics whenever they come in.

peace.

roll.gif

I'm impressed, Trollip! I really didn't think you would come through, but you did. I still want to see a of pic of you holding them with your handsome face in the picture though. (As I requested.)

So how did your gf react to it?

Spoiler [+]
Was it like this? 
rbio1c.jpg

Originally Posted by phillip929

why would you need another picture of my face to add to your collection?
laugh.gif

alright, now let's move on.
laugh.gif
 Other than the ones I posted, I don't have too many more of you. I'd post your shirt concepts, but I think everybody just wants us to move on as well...

I am jelly about the camera you are using though...

shirt concepts? i posted them on here over 3 years over when i was in high school.

if you want to bring up random things you found on me, keep 'em coming, i'll give you your e-reps.
laugh.gif

but other than that, let's move on.

btw: i'm using a canon 5D.

shirt concepts? i posted them on here over 3 years over when i was in high school.

if you want to bring up random things you found on me, keep 'em coming, i'll give you your e-reps.
laugh.gif

I think we're done here, "big boy".
roll.gif
You admitted you trolled, but did save face by posting proof of what you actually did have. I noticed you deleted several posts on your Slickdeals account, but it's all good...
As for the camera, I'm in the market, but I think the gf and I are getting something basic like the Nikon D3100...

Originally Posted by sniper

laugh.gif

I think we're done here, "big boy".
roll.gif
You admitted you trolled, but did save face by posting proof of what you actually did have. I noticed you deleted several posts on your Slickdeals account, but it's all good...
As for the camera, I'm in the market, but I think the gf and I are getting something basic like the Nikon D3100...
save face? oh, didn't know my "e-rep" was on the line...
laugh.gif

go to the photography thread for your camera. nikon's okay, but t3i > any other entry level dslr.

^Just as I admittedly took the time to see the day in the life of a troll, you took the time to quickly make your fb profile private, delete posts on Slickdeals, consistently reply back and post pictures as proof. For someone who doesn't "care", you went through quite the trouble to feed my useless banter...

I'll definitely check the photography thread though. I heard Canon/Nikon are releasing new models for this quarter so I'm not stuck on the D3100 just yet...

I just need one. quit bickering, and rubbing it on our faces, trolls, stalkers, whatever you guys want to call yourselves.

laugh.gif

i didn't even touch my facebook.

go ahead and friend request me my dude, you can make more memes instead of the high school pics you got off my old blog.

edit: i'm done though
roll.gif

if you want to keep bringing stuff up from what you found online, or making references from my other posts, keep at it.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I just need one. quit bickering, and rubbing it on our faces, trolls, stalkers, whatever you guys want to call yourselves.
laugh.gif
 Looking at it now, I did get into creep/stalker mode. I spilled a little of my chalupa from Taco Bell when I saw the pics...
I hope trollip actually hooks-up a fellow NTer though. If I could do it, I would...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Coldcity is not going to be happy when he sees the pics
roll.gif

im hoping ill find one im searching CL/fleabay/here ill eventually find a decent seller or a store 

Back
Top Bottom