HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

came here to see if there was any new touchpad news... And instead I see e-arguing..... C'MON SON(s)
we've moved on.

but about updates— it doesn't look like QVC's gonna restock. a lot of people's orders are still pending on SD, along with one of mine. so if they get more in, it's first dibs for those who haven't had their orders fulfilled.

my guess is that you guys who haven't been able to get your hands on one yet is to wait until next month when HP will be releasing more (but i heard it's just one per household).

Can you post a pic of your address? 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Get them while they last!

Flashcards
Promo code: nepli53194rgrgy

Beyond Ynth HD
Promo code: bcygh79860zcxqa

iCookbook
Promo code: ueboo78492mrejd

Supersonic HD
Promo code: lriws64715ynhbu

Originally Posted by sniper

We're not too far in age, but good Lord am I thankful that I do not act/type/talk/etc. like you. I mean, really. Some of the things that I'm reading. Do you think you are that clever or coming off as funny in some of your posts? It's been done and beaten to death. Even then, they're still not funny to begin with. The amount of penis references you make is a bit disturbing...

It might of taken a couple of minutes to find all his info, but no way in hell did it not take you long to go through all of the dudes posts, find his Facebook (and check it more than once each day).

this thread have been entertaining to say the least, but you my dude creeped hard over a DUDE, especially getting all salty over what another guy is doing over the internet (which i'm confused on why you had so much interest in anyways).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by sniper

We're not too far in age, but good Lord am I thankful that I do not act/type/talk/etc. like you. I mean, really. Some of the things that I'm reading. Do you think you are that clever or coming off as funny in some of your posts? It's been done and beaten to death. Even then, they're still not funny to begin with. The amount of penis references you make is a bit disturbing...

It might of taken a couple of minutes to find all his info, but no way in hell did it not take you long to go through all of the dudes posts, find his Facebook (and check it more than once each day).

this thread have been entertaining to say the least, but you my dude creeped hard over a DUDE, especially getting all salty over what another guy is doing over the internet (which i'm confused on why you had so much interest in anyways).
laugh.gif
can't believe he took the time to go through my blog from high school (which hasn't been updated in two years), and has three years worth of posts just to pull up a couple pictures of me.
laugh.gif

the promo codes pretty much expire immediately when they are posted

I got the email for those around 5:30 and by 8(when i checked my email) they were all expired.

I would still like to get my hands on one of these. Possibly for my sister's birthday.

How is that possible for retail?

Lost mine this week and don't know where.  I called myself on Skype and the person rejected the call and logged me out
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I would still like to get my hands on one of these. Possibly for my sister's birthday.

How is that possible for retail?
dont think thats gonna happen brah
ohwell.gif

pretty sure the promo codes have a limit when it comes to usage.

they were posted on SlickDeals, so i'm not surprised they went quickly.

I sold my 32GB to my boy, not a fan. It moves too slow for me and froze way too often. Always having keyboard issues and my e-mails were messed up too.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

SICKKK
eek.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

i'm SOOOOO ready for my damn touchpad to come in.

i might not even play this game much...

the just cuz i CAN do it...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if wiimote gets poppin on this...

mobile gaming will be raised another notch.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can imagine it now...

sittin on the bus, moppin fambs up on Killer Instinct

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom