HP Touchpad for $99/$149

frown.gif
 idk why i didnt pull the trigger last night.
o well. 
laugh.gif

I've been testing it since I got it and I really like WebOS. I liked the concept on the Palm Pre but I hated how the hardware looked and performed. Really happy I got in on this sale. Thanks to OP and NT browsing in the morning.

Can't wait to go on vacation now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Went everywhere and they all sold out. Hoping my order with HP goes through.

L

But I should have two more coming. Order is still being processed.

if some of you guys missed out and want it badly just monitor ebay, im gonna guess prices will drop from the resellers.

I'm also willing to bet that HP will re-stock based on the retailers that have been ordered to send them back.

whats everyones plans for theres?

what are the killer apps on webOS?

is the screen good?

curious how you guys are justifying this purchase i always though the touchpad and webOS was DOA

school me

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

is the screen good?

curious how you guys are justifying this purchase i always though the touchpad and webOS was DOA

school me

eReader & Browser...
if I can get a hold of one
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

is the screen good?

school me

Well I'm working on my business plan and I wanted something I could carry around with me to show off my plan/edit & revise on the go(at work). That's my main need for one now, I'm going to get another tablet when one comes out that really meets my needs(basically a PC in tablet form) but for $150 I'm good for now

is the screen good?

school me

Honestly, I don't even know what I wanna do with it yet lol.  I got it cause it's just a great deal.  $135 for a tablet that was $500 yesterday.  I already have an iPad so, I'm thinking I'll either port Android to it and use it as a backup tablet or just resell it. 

ebay selling them from 250-300 something, with bids on them
eyes.gif

im kinda tempted to become a reseller for this one time since i have a laptop that can do everything this thing does, but i dont want to become one of the things i hate.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

so Costco is sending them back just like Best Buy?

Yup, we got an email early in the am. So we pulled them off the floor. They're getting shipped back.

Someone on SD mentioned checking out Conn's for this deal. This morning, I went to WM, Staples, Sam's and no go. :/

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by dyyhard

so Costco is sending them back just like Best Buy?

Yup, we got an email early in the am. So we pulled them off the floor. They're getting shipped back.
you should hook me up with one
nerd.gif

Damn, I missed out on one hell of a deal. If someone has extras and doesn't mind helping a fellow NTer out, lmk...
smile.gif

Thank you for choosing HP!

Your order has been submitted for processing and will be reviewed by a credit representative. If necessary, the credit representative will contact you to verify or obtain additional information.

Please print this page and save it as a record for referencing your order.

nerd.gif

keep going at it on the hp business site
*waits to get cancellation email and then cry in room about it*

They say that all the USA Bestbuy's are no longer selling them and they sent them back to HP

If this is true then there might be a restock soon on the HP website.

Originally Posted by flores

smh if some of yall resell. 
30t6p3b.gif

Still hoping for a restock though. 
frown.gif
I'm hoping too...which there should be...I mean Bestbuy was sitting on 200k + that they didnt sell...add other retailers that shipped back, there should be plenty I'm thinking (hoping)

HP's Small Business site is showing them in stock...some people are getting through checkout others arent...so try your luck there if you still want one..it says expected ship date "8/25
"

Damnit..missed out..tried goin to Wal-Mart just now..but they sold out at Noon

Back
Top Bottom