HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Keep trying at HP's business site. They just charged my card, so I should be good. I think 
nerd.gif

Can anyone with one confirm that you get 50GB's of free cloud storage with the box.net app
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Keep trying at HP's business site. They just charged my card, so I should be good. I think 
nerd.gif

Can anyone with one confirm that you get 50GB's of free cloud storage with the box.net app
nerd.gif

yeah its confirmed, all you have to do is install the app with your tablet and bam 50gb

Man you guys that want one just chill Best Buys throughout the united states had about 250,000 of these, and only sold 24000. They shipped theirs back to HP.

HP has a bunch of these things, and I'm sure they're developing a plan to unload all of them right into the faces of happy buyers
smile.gif

-Jacob

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

stuck at checkout page then goes to some error page :/
Me too...smh..
keep refreshing and try again. I'm shocked my F5 button still works

Originally Posted by freshKRN

nerd.gif

yeah its confirmed, all you have to do is install the app with your tablet and bam 50gb
Alright thanks man
50GBs free
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

was waiting to see someone make sure of that for me, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

Originally Posted by jumpman247

These won't resell, people that are stocking up on these are idiots.

But they are, check ebay.

355 bucks 
indifferent.gif

People are stupid.

eek.gif
 who knew? so you mean I could've... :smh

oh well, I'm not completely about that life, I just dabble. People sure are stupid, but I guess it's they hype of getting a deal on something. Surely this will not be the case in a couple weeks...surely...right?

Anyone knows if this will be hitting in stores or is it just an online thing?
i tried to get one off bestbuy yesterday +*@* didnt work and the HP website was sold out
indifferent.gif

stuck at checkout page then goes to some error page :/
Me too...smh..
keep refreshing and try again. I'm shocked my F5 button still works

nerd.gif

Alright thanks man
50GBs free
pimp.gif
Refresh from where? Checkout page or error page?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Refresh from where? Checkout page or error page?
checkout
what I did is I used Internet Explorer because firefox wasn't letting me add to cart & switch to compatibility view. Every time I got the error page I went back to the view cart & checkout page until it finally started going threw and let me put in my info.
just got the confirmation email.
pimp.gif

edit: although now the business site seems to not be working period when you try to view the cart, not even snail speed like before
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
newegg and amazon are playing games
30t6p3b.gif

edit2: now the one moment please, loading cart bar is showing up for a couple seasons and then error
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
@ ebay right now

was at billing info and stopped there and got the error................annoying
ME TOO BRO!!!..just entered my shippin..got the error..

Just entered all my info..CC..and it gave me the error on the confirmation screen WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

Just entered all my info..CC..and it gave me the error on the confirmation screen WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

me too...gave me a session expiration message 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i've been refreshing for a good 2 hours
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

me too...gave me a session expiration message 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i've been refreshing for a good 2 hours
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
That means the order didn't go through right? I checked my email and no confirmation..

this is why i stay glued to nt...

as soon my girl wanna "spend time" i miss, out... Smh.

Back
Top Bottom