HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by ricky409

this is why i stay glued to nt...

as soon my girl wanna "spend time" i miss, out... Smh.

tell me about it. im always in the general forum too. was with her last night and miss out on this
ohwell.gif

update: at billing page now (crosses fingers)

as far as hacking, it's only been out 50 days.. and wasn't popular. Now, it is. Perhaps HP releases more information on Web OS OR changes their stance as far as support now that they've sold a ton of these.

At the end of the day, you're getting a tablet that can surf the web, view video, be an e-reader for 100.. it's worth it.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just entered all my info..CC..and it gave me the error on the confirmation screen WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

me too...gave me a session expiration message 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i've been refreshing for a good 2 hours
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
I'm in the same boat as ya'll. My back hurts from sitting in this chair...

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Order went through. lets hope no cancellations. tax and shipping are tough but hey GREAT DEAL
Where you order? hp small business? 

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

screw garden tools, get good discounts
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ Calling my mans girl a garden tool 
laugh.gif

got dammit i knew i shoulda ordered last night 
mad.gif

I'm calling HP now to see if they maybe getting some more in stock (been on hold forever)

Hopefully with best buy sending them back to vendor they'll add more to the site 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Order went through. lets hope no cancellations. tax and shipping are tough but hey GREAT DEAL
Where you order? hp small business? 

yea hp small business. i was on there for like 2 hrs. finally went through. it seemed to work better for me when i put more than one item in my cart.

it says something about it having to be reviewed though.

I called office depot at 9am and the guy hit me with "they sold out before I even open the door"...
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone gotta relax, HP will have a *!%# load to sell next week once all this shipments come back

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Everyone gotta relax, HP will have a *!%# load to sell next week once all this shipments come back

This. 
Just got off the phone with an HP Rep and Yes they have been selling like free food 
laugh.gif

He said that they are sold out at the moment but with best buy sending all of theres back to the vendor he said to just keep checking HP sales site 

I always miss out on !%@@ like this.
30t6p3b.gif

I just bought a Toshiba Thrive a few weeks ago. Good tablet. I took my iPad 2 back. Useless.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom