HP Touchpad for $99/$149

based on this thread, we should have an "Official Touchpad" thread since most tablet owners on NT are gonna have Touchpads. lol

i dont get it,, how did some of you guys buy some from amazon? were the priced at 100 from different stores? cuz i know see them listed at original price

^ yall are late to the party. Amazon had it for $99 in their lighting deals & OnSale sold it threw amazon for $99

i still find it amazing that people are really paying $250+ for the same devices that barely anybody wanted a week ago when HP was selling them for $300

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Al Audi

HP sucks though.

srs.

It's 100 bucks, though.
ive been meaning to replace my laptop from 2 years ago and i only do web browsing so 100 for something faster than my pos, i can't complain. i'm too poor for an ipad

anyone have a .gov or .mil address...

PM me... i'm on w/ this gov sight right now and need an address...

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Started a new ebay page to sell these.. just incase they get canceled and people already paid ill refund em and hit em with the

tumblr_l6ouy08TEp1qz9muno1_r1_400.gif

Lol I did the same thing. I was scared to put it on my real account and mess up that 100% feedback (not that it matters but just in case, dont want to be banned). This account has a $1,000 selling limit limit apparently. How many you sell so far?

Originally Posted by thejrob

wish i didnt sleep on this

There will be more in stock this week through HP. Sign up for notifications and don't sleep this time ...

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Once this frenzy hits major news outlets it's a wrap for resellers.

tomorrow morning

& I just was able to smoothly add one of the 32GB from that hp site to cart & got up to checkout with a es. shipping date of 8/24/11

Originally Posted by ricky409

so i got thru on that hp sight they just posted...

DOES THAT MEAN I'M GOOD???

should be although nothing final with a deal like this until they ship it.
And I wouldn't expect one for a while since your ordering this late.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Once this frenzy hits major news outlets it's a wrap for resellers.

tomorrow morning

& I just was able to smoothly add one of the 32GB from that hp site to cart & got up to checkout with a es. shipping date of 8/24/11

me too... i got two...

I'M SO PUMPED if this goes thru...

we ALL know Android will be ported to this within a week...

i want to place a couple more orders on my card...

not for resell, though... just to be sure...

yall think i should??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom