HP Touchpad for $99/$149

After tomorrow, I am damn sure resellers will be taking a hit on these.

Most people that will win these auctions on ebay, have 7 days to pay - if in which they actually do pay - technically some are not obligated to. So in that in case, people will pretty much use ebay as a reserve source for 7 days until they search around and find one for a cheaper price; if that makes sense.

As a consumer, this is a great product for a great price. But after tomorrow, these will be worthless for reselling.

Bought one at discount through Sam's Club
pimp.gif

if anybody is missing out...

PM me a .gov or .mil address...

i have some added in cart already and it needs that info.

i WONT stick hull you on the price.

RETAIL only for the NT famb

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ahh too bad i dont have a .gov or .mil address, trying to get one for my uncle but not gonna run threw flaming hoops lol

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

After tomorrow, I am damn sure resellers will be taking a hit on these.

Most people that will win these auctions on ebay, have 7 days to pay - if in which they actually do pay - technically some are not obligated to. So in that in case, people will pretty much use ebay as a reserve source for 7 days until they search around and find one for a cheaper price; if that makes sense.

As a consumer, this is a great product for a great price. But after tomorrow, these will be worthless for reselling.

better for us techies that had to work when all this drop...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I picked up 3 32GB , 1 for myself, 1 for the GF, and 1 for her mom. If we remotely like them after a few weeks I'm going to see about getting a few more to use as stocking stuffers, there's enough of these around that I actually expect the price to settle at about 65-80. Best Buy was sitting on 250,000 of these in their warehouses, that's 1 major retailer, when you bring in places like PC Mall and HP directly, there's more than enough to go around.

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

can't get it to work, DAMN
Tell me about it. Me either, I don't think that page works because there is no option to buy, just product descriptions
yall might need to try a different web browser

after clicking add to cart it takes me to another screen where I can view cart & checkout on the left side of the page.

Aight guys, thank you but i'm #!%%++@ out kenny powers style. Got all the way to the submit order after I filled out everything and got the error.

i got through and just paid. had to do back button or refresh pretty much through every screen except the part where i entered my cc info. hope it goes through. i ordered one earlier off amazon but ordered this one as insurance in case the amazon one gets cancelled. not gonna resell, my brothers want one too.

when you're adding it to the cart...

ADD AN ACCESSORY...

then take it off at the next screen..

takes a couple tries but that should help...

Opera brower, works really good on sites that are loaded with traffic.  I used it earlier on the hp smb site. (order was cancelled tho)  I got two from amazon / Onsale as soon as it was posted on slickdeals.

Dang I need to hop on this. I'm hoping this is still working in the am when I ca. Get to a computer

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Dang I need to hop on this. I'm hoping this is still working in the am when I ca. Get to a computer

probably, there is suppose to be a second wave of these soon.
Still shocked newegg was completely out of the action.

Back
Top Bottom