HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by solesavage

I will donate my DS NT fitted if I can get my hands on a 16gb

sz?
nerd.gif

Just got that n64 emu, it looks dope, a little laggy and of course the controls suck (not really a fan of touchscreen w/games like that). Bluetooth support on this would fantastic.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I sold my 32GB to my boy, not a fan. It moves too slow for me and froze way too often. Always having keyboard issues and my e-mails were messed up too.

did you install the update? Mine runs very smooth. Actually on it now. 

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Just got that n64 emu, it looks dope, a little laggy and of course the controls suck (not really a fan of touchscreen w/games like that). Bluetooth support on this would fantastic.

Bad desion. This unfit software(android 2.3 cm7) but imagine when they open source Honeycomb and Ice cream Sandwich in the near future.
WebOs is good, but Android is fantastic.

watch video.

Got the SNES emulator to work for me, but can't get the N64 one to...
ohwell.gif

Had to change the skin to get good use of it, going ham on Griffey baseball on snes
pimp.gif

It’s not very often I get to write that it’s a good day to be an HP employee. But it’s also not everyday that HP employees are offered some of the last TouchPads.

The company is set to release a final batch of the $99/$149 HP TouchPads to employees starting September 28th at 9:00am PDT. This is per an email I received from an HP employee (embedded after the jump), which notes TouchPads are available on a first come, first serve basis and employees are only allowed to buy one TouchPad — which some will likely list on ebay where TouchPads are currently selling for over $200. The sun is setting on the TouchPad’s life and HP is likely ready to move forward, thoroughly burned by their venture into the land of the iPad.

This comes, as stated in the email, as HP is “clearing out inventories and winding down manufacturing operations.

niiiceee. looks like ill be getting mine on the 28th then.

i knew this was gonna happen for HP employees a couple weeks ago. just didnt know when it was gonna happen.

32gb for $149.00 went live on officedepot for less than 5 minutes today. Got it in my cart and as I am about to checkout it says "Item 278394 is no longer available for purchase this time"

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^ Are you serious?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
my baby is just chillin' out in a warehouse waiting to be put together and get shipped home in another 4-6(more like 8-15 weeks with HP's track record)
don't mind the delivery date, it changes everyday just to tease me. And occasionally HP will hold the money from my account for a little bit to trick me into thinking its finally coming and then release the hold a little while later.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^ Are you serious?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
my baby is just chillin' out in a warehouse waiting to be put together and get shipped home in another 4-6(more like 8-15 weeks with HP's track record)
don't mind the delivery date, it changes everyday just to tease me. And occasionally HP will hold the money from my account for a little bit to trick me into thinking its finally coming and then release the hold a little while later.
pimp.gif

at least you have a chance.....for the og price too... i can even find one over the discounted price(adding $50+) everyone want x3 over what they put out
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

at least you have a chance.....for the og price too... i can even find one over the discounted price(adding $50+) everyone want x3 over what they put out
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
damn resellers. they don't even give a damn, posting pics of the all touchpads that they copped on their listing  just because
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
damn resellers. they don't even give a damn, posting pics of the all touchpads that they copped on their listing  just because
30t6p3b.gif
if you're referring to me— i didn't want to post that pic, but dudes thought i was lying when i told them my order from QVC went through, and told me to post a 'you mad' tagged pic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by phillip929

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
if you're referring to me— i didn't want to post that pic, but dudes thought i was lying when i told them my order from QVC went through, and told me to post a 'you mad' tagged pic.
laugh.gif
i actually meant this dude on ebay

Haha! You really can't get mad at trollip though. Dude wanted them and stayed on top of the SD updates. Anyone, if they really wanted one or more, could have done the same. In my case, I just needed 4. I got them and got out...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

damn thats even worse that phillips pic(s)
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

guy is most likely a best buy employee (or a worker for a huge electronics store). a dude over on SD said some dude sold him a touchpad over craigslist, and he had the nerve to come over to his house in his best buy polo.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sniper

Haha! You really can't get mad at trollip though. Dude wanted them and stayed on top of the SD updates. Anyone, if they really wanted one or more, could have done the same. In my case, I just needed 4. I got them and got out...
aww, you're still calling me by the nickname you gave me. how cute.
laugh.gif

anyways, that 64GB white touchpad is ugly as hell, has anyone else seen it? dudes selling it on eBay for around $320+

^It's only fortunate that your name worked with it. Other than that, I wouldn't have been so "clever". Haha!

I actually really like the white one, but that's just because I have a preference for it. Looks better and doesn't show fingerprints as much in my opinion. However, I'm using the folio case so fingerprints on the back or color won't really matter...

Back
Top Bottom