HTC HERO First Look... I Smell iPhone Killer!!!!

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Honestly... NOTHING will kill the iphone... EVER

Ok, outta curiosity, why do people believe that phone is so great?

this is the only answer
apple-logo12.jpg

people are sheep.
/thread

Swag Surfer wrote:

I dont know. I dont have an iphone neither do i care for having one but the truth is that no phone can touch the iphone right now.

The only thing that can possibly beat the iphone is a phone than can display holographic images or some next level, space age, futuristic technology typestuff.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

this is the only answer
apple-logo12.jpg

people are sheep.
/thread
I have a Macbook, iPod classic, iPod touch, and had several iPhones. Apple makes great products but I wouldnt just jump on the bandwagon andbelieve my Macbook or iPod is gonna be the greatest thing ever. Even MC Hammer was on top at time
laugh.gif

Swag Surfer wrote:

I dont know. I dont have an iphone neither do i care for having one but the truth is that no phone can touch the iphone right now.

The only thing that can possibly beat the iphone is a phone than can display holographic images or some next level, space age, futuristic technology type stuff.

There NOTHING the iPhone can do that some other phone cant.

As far as making a "better" phone than the iphone, on paper and even when using it, thats very possible.
But the iphone hype and market is too large to kill or even give it competition off a single phone.

That phone looks sick tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Ready To Die I

As far as making a "better" phone than the iphone, on paper and even when using it, thats very possible.
But the iphone hype and market is too large to kill or even give it competition off a single phone.

That phone looks sick tho
laugh.gif
I think your right sir
laugh.gif

I have an iPhone and I love it.... this phone looks promising but I wont call it an iPhone killer, to me its an upgrade from the G1. I would like to see thiswhen it releases.

You guys needa stop sucking up the iPhone. I admit I didn't like the iPhone until the new 3GS, but you guys are praising this thing like it's the bibleor something. There are phones out there that are better or just as good as the iPhone.

Originally Posted by I Ready To Die I

I agree...

but my phone > iPhone. Nokia N97 FTW!

I believe one of the iPhone's strength lies in its seamless integration with the computer. Before it arrived,loading media onto phones was a PITA. Plus the fact most people already use and are familiar with iTunes gives them an advantage too. That's why the PalmPre has that hack to sync with iTunes. I don't have a Windows Mobile/Android device, but what are the desktop sync options available to those users if any?I've used the BlackBerry Desktop Manager and it's
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

I believe one of the iPhone's strength lies in its seamless integration with the computer. Before it arrived, loading media onto phones was a PITA. Plus the fact most people already use and are familiar with iTunes gives them an advantage too. That's why the Palm Pre has that hack to sync with iTunes. I don't have a Windows Mobile/Android device, but what are the desktop sync options available to those users if any? I've used the BlackBerry Desktop Manager and it's
sick.gif

Everything syncs ota with the Google servers. All calander appointments/contacts/address/emails are synced to your gmail and vise-versa. For yamedia, it shows up as a removable drive so you can drag-n-drop or just move from your iTunes or Windows Media player.

Back
Top Bottom