HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by 1212theory

dam i guess there really is no way for us SERO users huh??

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

yeah man, I've said it before, Sprint reps don't seem like they can do anything for us SERO ppl
frown.gif

laugh.gif
you guys are quick as hell to give up...

You're probably talking on the phone like you know EXACTLY what phone you want, like you're reading off a script. I played the dumb %%%+ idiot card, complained about the phone without being forceful and said I was interested in finding out how much my ETF was, they asked if there was any phone that I was interested in in their lineup, and I described the TP without calling it by name...

if one CSR doesnt budge, call again and speak to someone else. What do you have to lose?
exactly. Don't act too knowledgeable about the phone. I pretended that I didn't even know there was an upgrade, until the deal was readyto be finalized.

Man I dont care .. I have done this with previous phone and I have called and the cheapest anyone and everyone has told me was $249.00 and thats with a 2 Yrcontract .. So for you that have gotten it for 179.00 and even two phones for 150.00 I just dont see it happening my peeps .. Hell I got 15% taken of my billplus free internet and text mesgs from all the times I call and the phone still the same price .. so something is #!!!*$* wrong with this picture ....

Please tell me what to say.

I complained about the Mogul and they said they offer me the Instict or some other wanna be iPod phone.

I have no idea man. Daytona 5000- your killing me with those pics. Why you have 2 anyway but please tell me what to say to these dudes.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Man I dont care .. I have done this with previous phone and I have called and the cheapest anyone and everyone has told me was $249.00 and thats with a 2 Yr contract .. So for you that have gotten it for 179.00 and even two phones for 150.00 I just dont see it happening my peeps .. Hell I got 15% taken of my bill plus free internet and text mesgs from all the times I call and the phone still the same price .. so something is #!!!*$* wrong with this picture ....

ehh you dont have to believe me, i'm not here for e-props. You just have to know what to say while acting like you dont know !%%*...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by schen415

Hows the battery life for you guys with the Sprint Touch Pro?
^Crap. 2 or 3 YouTube videos plus 5min. FaceBook and a like 15min. phone convo will dead my battery. If it's fully charged and I chop on the phone maybe some hour and a half it'll die. And if it's fully charged and I hop on ESPN and read all the srecaps for the NBA games that night, when I get off the Internet, 1 bar of battery is gone...

I bought a car charger and 2 travel chargers so it's not that big of a deal anymore.
Do you let your battery fully die before u recharge it? Or do u recharge once it gets to like 20%?

In the first couple weeks I let my battery die fully and recharge it. Battery is goin pretty good so far.

It lasts through my 10hr shift (5am-3pm), which is normally like this:

Beejive runnin in the background at all times (that in itself drains the bat). Chat on there for roughly 2.5hrs spanning the whole shift
Bout 35mins-1hr of slingbox on my break
Occasional youtube vid
Surfing the net for roughly 30mins through the whole shift
Bout 30mins of music
Hardly use the phone to call during work but on occasion couple 2 min calls.

By 3 the batt is about 10 or 5%

Man I dont care .. I have done this with previous phone and I have called and the cheapest anyone and everyone has told me was $249.00 and thats with a 2 Yr contract .. So for you that have gotten it for 179.00 and even two phones for 150.00 I just dont see it happening my peeps .. Hell I got 15% taken of my bill plus free internet and text mesgs from all the times I call and the phone still the same price .. so something is #!!!*$* wrong with this picture ....

ehh you dont have to believe me, i'm not here for e-props. You just have to know what to say while acting like you dont know !%%*...
So please tell me what to say
roll.gif
Im kinda
mad.gif
right now.

They just be like "sorry thats all we can do" and I be like "really"

Then they say "yea" then I ask how much to end contract then they say "200" then I say "Oh" then thay say "Yea"
indifferent.gif

You guys need to continue to call back sprint reps over and over again untill u get what u want. With just a 1 year upgrade to my SERO plan I bough the phoneat Best Buy for 500

Then I went to Best Buy the next morning and got 20% cashback on the phone($110)

Then I got a $150 2 year upgrade credit from sprint

Then I got a $75 loyalty credit from sprint

Then I got a $80 mail in rebate which was already shipped from Sprint

Ended up paying $85 for the Touch Pro
Not to mention had to call over and over again to find a tech rep that could fix the problem of not letting me access internet on the phone.
Just a matter of calling yall. Gonna put on the Best Buy warranty soon

I acted like I need it for business, like "No, my phone is not working and I NEED (stress this part) if for my business. If I don't have it I losemoney."

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I acted like I need it for business, like "No, my phone is not working and I NEED (stress this part) if for my business. If I don't have it I lose money."

Ok what if they offer me some other pone thats not the PRO?

Thats were I always fail... then I have no choice but to say NO I WANT TOUCH PRO
tired.gif
then they like "well I can't do anything"

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

^Crap. 2 or 3 YouTube videos plus 5min. FaceBook and a like 15min. phone convo will dead my battery. If it's fully charged and I chop on the phone maybe some hour and a half it'll die. And if it's fully charged and I hop on ESPN and read all the srecaps for the NBA games that night, when I get off the Internet, 1 bar of battery is gone...

I bought a car charger and 2 travel chargers so it's not that big of a deal anymore.
Do you let your battery fully die before u recharge it? Or do u recharge once it gets to like 20%?

In the first couple weeks I let my battery die fully and recharge it. Battery is goin pretty good so far.

Beejive runnin in the background at all times (that in itself drains the bat). Chat on there for roughly 2.5hrs spanning the whole shift
Occasional youtube vid
Bout 30mins of music

^
eek.gif

I wouldn't DREAM of being able to do so much on this battery. I never let it die all the way then charge it but I'm about to start. I'll use ittonight till it dies then charge it and repeat this process.

877-775-4886

I've heard of people getting it as low as $150, i got it for $250

THATS the number to retentions...

Im gonna recycle an older post in this thread I made about how I got mine....

What I did essentially.

I called up retentions (I posted the number 1 or 2 pages back) and asked them how much my ETF would be. They asked why and I ran through a list. Shotty phone, reception problems blah blah and I was looking at an iPhone and G1 and I was ready to move away. They say theyd like to keep ur business and they want to know if theres any phone they sell which you would like, and I described the TP without calling it by name (trying to play the ignant card), and they set me up no questions asked. I've got my contract renewed for another 2 years so now i'm on board til november 2010 which doesnt bother me since I dont plan on leaving anyway. Plus add on hte fact that I keep hearing and reading that SERO customers are up for upgrades every year which is good by me
smokin.gif

I finally got mine. Im on SERO btw.
Thanks for the zagg promo code up there
pimp.gif

877-775-4886

I've heard of people getting it as low as $150, i got it for $250

THATS the number to retentions...

Im gonna recycle an older post in this thread I made about how I got mine ....
I just called this number and got the collest cat I have spoked to in sprint thus far for realz ... He said man, what I can do for you is on topof the 150 Upgrade and the 50 credit sprint is giving and the 100 mail in rebate .. Imma give you 100 dollars off to bring it back down to 199.00 so basicallyi got three phones since I have a family plan for 900.00 bucks minus 300 that I will be getting in about 6 weeks for a total of 600.00 bucks ...

Thanks mang ..

plus $100 bucks mail in rebate ^^ The dude that got with me was a straight fool and started joking with me .. I was like !%%@ let me get loose with this catand he basically did it for me .. He said he saw how long I been with sprint my account is always paid on time and since I never call to deal with stupid crap.. imma hook u up with another instant 100 off .. I asked if this was the same as the mail in rebate he said now .. thats something you will get in the mail ..CHECK .. so I was like so how much is it now he said 300 but when you get the mail in rebate 200 .. I was like count me in .. can I do all my lines .. he saidyou sure can .. and he did all three lines ..

plus $100 bucks mail in rebate ^^ The dude that got with me was a straight fool and started joking with me .. I was like !%%@ let me get loose with this cat and he basically did it for me .. He said he saw how long I been with sprint my account is always paid on time and since I never call to deal with stupid crap .. imma hook u up with another instant 100 off .. I asked if this was the same as the mail in rebate he said now .. thats something you will get in the mail .. CHECK .. so I was like so how much is it now he said 300 but when you get the mail in rebate 200 .. I was like count me in .. can I do all my lines .. he said you sure can .. and he did all three lines ..
eek.gif

Dude sounded cool but na. They saying I can't even get the mail in rebate cause I would have to upgrade my plan
indifferent.gif

Man if dude would have offered me anything under $300 I would have bought with the quickness.

It seems the more you call the more lenient they get. So I went from $450 to $375

I will call back in a couple days and tell them hopefully I can get it for less than $300
tired.gif

Well my 2ys was just up so I was paid (w/ the mail in) $299. Fine w/ me but I wish I woulda jump on it quick at best buy w/ 20% off smart phones in late oct.

Occasional youtube vid
Bout 30mins of music

^
eek.gif

I wouldn't DREAM of being able to do so much on this battery. I never let it die all the way then charge it but I'm about to start. I'll use it tonight till it dies then charge it and repeat this process.
Yea forgot to mention it as a tip. Its posed to help the battery life when u let it die then recharge. So far it works for me.

yeah man, I've said it before, Sprint reps don't seem like they can do anything for us SERO ppl
frown.gif

laugh.gif

You're probably talking on the phone like you know EXACTLY what phone you want, like you're reading off a script. I played the dumb %%%+ idiot card, complained about the phone without being forceful and said I was interested in finding out how much my ETF was, they asked if there was any phone that I was interested in in their lineup, and I described the TP without calling it by name...

if one CSR doesnt budge, call again and speak to someone else. What do you have to lose?
exactly. Don't act too knowledgeable about the phone. I pretended that I didn't even know there was an upgrade, until the deal was ready to be finalized.

I was on the phone doing this for the 6th time and finally, FINALLY, got it for $299. Not as cheap as some of you guys, but I'm more than happy at thatprice.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

plus $100 bucks mail in rebate ^^ The dude that got with me was a straight fool and started joking with me .. I was like !%%@ let me get loose with this cat and he basically did it for me .. He said he saw how long I been with sprint my account is always paid on time and since I never call to deal with stupid crap .. imma hook u up with another instant 100 off .. I asked if this was the same as the mail in rebate he said now .. thats something you will get in the mail .. CHECK .. so I was like so how much is it now he said 300 but when you get the mail in rebate 200 .. I was like count me in .. can I do all my lines .. he said you sure can .. and he did all three lines ..
eek.gif

Dude sounded cool but na. They saying I can't even get the mail in rebate cause I would have to upgrade my plan
indifferent.gif

Man if dude would have offered me anything under $300 I would have bought with the quickness.

It seems the more you call the more lenient they get. So I went from $450 to $375

I will call back in a couple days and tell them hopefully I can get it for less than $300
tired.gif

What phone do you have now? When is your contract over?

Occasional youtube vid
Bout 30mins of music

So basically you are able to do everything you was able to do with the Mogul WM 6.1? Cause right now I be tethering the #@$+ out of it .. I.E. Imin Applebees waiting for my take out while surfing the net on my laptop using my PAM all in sprint network!

frown.gif

laugh.gif

exactly. Don't act too knowledgeable about the phone. I pretended that I didn't even know there was an upgrade, until the deal was ready to be finalized.
How long have you been with SERO? I just got my phone this July....I don't even think I could fake like I'm eligible for an upgrade--

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

What phone do you have now? When is your contract over?
Got the Mogul

I have about 6 months to go........ maybe thats the problem

Back
Top Bottom