HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

2015 hua hybrid

I prefer the Love pair to this new red pair, the red and burgundy is a bit of a colour clash. I hope they stop using this Lizard print, it seems fainter on the above pair but it's still noticeable.
Not feeling those Light CWs or those rope free joints but always interesting to see new make ups.
I can imagine them rope free hybrids falling apart at the seams. Look how the lace goes into the midsole, that is bound to come out at some point.

Last edited:

:pimp: :pimp: These bad boys will b apart of my collection for sure!! I'm really diggin the concept after more pics. MUST COP!

These are still available for phone orders at Bows & Arrows if anyone is still looking to cop.  Call the shop 510.649.6683.  I just ordered mine and they told me they have several pairs remaining. Try your luck!

Those Oreos are a FootLocker EU exclusive. You're probably gonna need a UK connect for those, they seem to be sitting at the moment.

yeh I was expecting some wack **** cw, but got these. Theyre sold out here so they must have more laying around just not for "sale" to the public

With the lights being my faves I was excited when I saw those sample pics with the basic colorways, I did some hashtag searching and found this! this one is kinda clear

Last edited:
These are still available for phone orders at Bows & Arrows if anyone is still looking to cop.  Call the shop 510.649.6683.  I just ordered mine and they told me they have several pairs remaining. Try your luck!

took a shot, only a 8.5 for the red junts left. didnt care to ask about the blacks

Back
Top Bottom