HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

can't stop wearing these cg's, they fit better and are more comfortable than my triple blacks.. think im gonna get rid of them and cop those black/grey joints above..

"Decent Amount Of Huaraches Available At @endclothing -> http://www.endclothing.co.uk/catalo...he&x=0&y=0?a_aid=SneakerheadUK&a_bid=2e21eb8f (20% OFF For Non EU Customers)"

These just in...

Never could quite understand the brouhaha over the "hyper punches" in this thread, though I think those, in their own right, are pretty cool.  That being said, (and to me at least), these are far superior and, of the "hyper" colored huaraches, the one to get "hyper" over so to speak.  
tongue.gif
  I'm a big fan of this "Amsterdam" color way and, since I'm not inclined to pay the prices Amsterdam AM1's fetch, these fill the void nicely.  Needless to say, I'm happy to welcome them into the Huarache family.  Speaking of which...

Hyper Pink meet your brothers and welcome home! 

Last edited:

These just in...

Never could quite understand the brouhaha over the "hyper punches" in this thread, though I think those, in their own right, are pretty cool.  That being said, (and to me at least), these are far superior and, of the "hyper" colored huaraches, the one to get "hyper" over so to speak.  
tongue.gif
  I'm a big fan of this "Amsterdam" color way and, since I'm not inclined to pay the prices Amsterdam AM1's fetch, these fill the void nicely.  Needless to say, I'm happy to welcome them into the Huarache family.  Speaking of which...

I agree.  I copped the hyper punches at discount aswell, but i prefer the cactus.  I like the lace swap, was thinking about that myself, just need some extra white laces.

These just in...

Never could quite understand the brouhaha over the "hyper punches" in this thread, though I think those, in their own right, are pretty cool.  That being said, (and to me at least), these are far superior and, of the "hyper" colored huaraches, the one to get "hyper" over so to speak.  :tongue:   I'm a big fan of this "Amsterdam" color way and, since I'm not inclined to pay the prices Amsterdam AM1's fetch, these fill the void nicely.  Needless to say, I'm happy to welcome them into the Huarache family.  Speaking of which...

Man I need those Hyper Pinks!

Saw these on Instagram from thesneakerilluminati...surprised I didn't see this pic on here already. These are icy though.

Back
Top Bottom