HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Have to ID me a pair of all blacks. I found out about em too late when they released and didn't know they were a limited run.

Not sure if they were a ltd run, over here in the UK they have been restocked like 10 times. On the plus side it gives everyone a chance to own a pair, but they have lost the wow factor that they first had.

On a side note I'm excited for the Triple Black Air Max 93 that's due out soon, another great silhouette similar to the Huarache LE

Last edited:
My hyper punchs finally came in. I'm loving the color combo with these. I think it's safe to say that I'm hooked. Will be picking up the hot lava nm's from size? next.

Last edited:
Not sure if they were a ltd run, over here in the UK they have been restocked like 10 times. On the plus side it gives everyone a chance to own a pair, but they have lost the wow factor that they first had.

On a side note I'm excited for the Triple Black Air Max 93 that's due out soon, another great silhouette similar to the Huarache LE
These are really cool

Duck PE http://www.kicksonfire.com/2015/06/10/these-oregon-nike-air-huaraches-are-impossible-to-cop/

My boy showed me those a few days ago, swoosh looks really bad on there.

Last edited:
I want the triple greys since they are on sale online but I cant make up my mind on which size to get.

Im a 9.5 in most things but Ive read to go a full size up for wide feet. Then other places say only a half size up. 

I guess ill just go in to the store and try the darn things on. 

I want the triple greys since they are on sale online but I cant make up my mind on which size to get.

Im a 9.5 in most things but Ive read to go a full size up for wide feet. Then other places say only a half size up. 

I guess ill just go in to the store and try the darn things on. 
Both my pairs came in and I went with the 11.5 while my regular size is a 11. The best way to describe the fit is they fit like a sock. theyre tight but not uncomfortable. if i went a full size up i'd still be extremely comfortable in them. 

not sure why they came up upside down but yeah they fit snug but comfortable. Id imagine they get better as you wear them in

Last edited:

Both my pairs came in and I went with the 11.5 while my regular size is a 11. The best way to describe the fit is they fit like a sock. theyre tight but not uncomfortable. if i went a full size up i'd still be extremely comfortable in them. 

not sure why they came up upside down but yeah they fit snug but comfortable. Id imagine they get better as you wear them in
I wear sz 10.5-11 in most shoes but Hua 11.5 seems to work for me 

Ive bought a sz 12 in them before and they fit just fine as well little extra room in the toe box but the neoprene bootie keeps them glued to your foot. 

Call me oldschool but no adidas gear with Nikes 
wink.gif

JK 

Glad to see more people wearing Huas 
smokin.gif

I wear sz 10.5-11 in most shoes but Hua 11.5 seems to work for me 

Ive bought a sz 12 in them before and they fit just fine as well little extra room in the toe box but the neoprene bootie keeps them glued to your foot. 

Call me oldschool but no adidas gear with Nikes :wink:

JK 

Glad to see more people wearing Huas :smokin

Haha I just happened to have them on at the time. But yeah definitely loving these shoes

i wanna cry. footaction 20% off code but footaction had a size 11.5 but no 11 of the scream greens. bruhhhh

Back
Top Bottom