HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

well 11 and 11.5 aren't both going to fit.
99% sure they will. I usually wear 11. I went a half size up, they fit, theyre comfortable but theyre very snug and hug your foot like a sock. going up to a size 12 (which i am going to do next time) would still fit perfectly fine even its just a little bigger.

well 11 and 11.5 aren't both going to fit.

It really comes down to your definition of fit.

I know I can wear .5 to full sz up in Hua because of the design.

Try on a pair instore in both szs, cw shouldn't matter just make sure the toe box material is the same.

Try on a pair instore in both szs, cw shouldn't matter just make sure the toe box material is the same.
jeez this is gonna be a thing. i know they had some sizes in store at the aurora mall when i was doin chicago 1 stuff.... hopefully they still have 11 and 11.5. think they'll honor that 20% off code in store?

i look at it as since it is by design a runners shoe, if you like the snug runners fit go with the .5,  if you like the more looser casual fit go the full size up. Both are doable, and I will get one if the other isnt available. comes down to what you prefer if both options are available.

Anybody know where I can cop the huarache NM currently?

And I've heard some to stay TTS while there are a few who advices on upsizing .5, anybody can help out? I have a slim, thin feet btw. Wondering if I should get 10.5 or go up to 11.

Last edited:
^^Glad you found the thread. These guys are pretty cool and will treat you well.

Going to snag me the triple greys Saturday. Wanted them for awhile. Hoping they have a 10 and 10.5 so I can try them on.

Thanks, I don't frequent this section much, as I mainly buy Jordan's.
Im retiring from jordans. Theyve become so played out to me. And honestly just dont fit into my lifestyle anymore. The only time I get to wear sneakers now adays is at the gym and on the weekends, id rather spend my time in sneakers that are actually comfortable to wear

Back
Top Bottom