HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Sorry to put a downer on the Sport Turquoise release. These are rare on the roads in UK, I know anytime I wear my OGs there's very little chance of seeing people with them. Pretty soon these will be played out and I hate to see this cw lose its power. Same thing happened with Triple Blacks.
Typical hypebeast statement. 

Don't worry about what other people are wearing. Wear what you want, when you want.

Typical hypebeast statement. 

Don't worry about what other people are wearing. Wear what you want, when you want.
I became sooo hood rich when people abandoned Jordan for the dunk craze and then went back to Jordan.  

Huaraches> such a versatile and comfortable shoe

The large majority of my kicks are and have been retro jordans. branching out into these really makes you appreciate the fact that sneakers can actually be comfortable and light and breathable. 50+ pairs of jordans and this summer is gonna be spent in roshes and huaraches sockless for the most part. as my style and taste evolves im definitely finding less and less reason to wear my jordans let alone dump more money on them.

The large majority of my kicks are and have been retro jordans. branching out into these really makes you appreciate the fact that sneakers can actually be comfortable and light and breathable. 50+ pairs of jordans and this summer is gonna be spent in roshes and huaraches sockless for the most part. as my style and taste evolves im definitely finding less and less reason to wear my jordans let alone dump more money on them.
it's officially Summer in L.A. (since it's summer all year round) and my Jordans been collecting dust for the past 2 months. 

My little toe is safe. My feet don't hurt after a few hours...the good life.

it's officially Summer in L.A. (since it's summer all year round) and my Jordans been collecting dust for the past 2 months. 

My little toe is safe. My feet don't hurt after a few hours...the good life.
i hear ya on that. its the only reason i have interest in the 350 boosts

So if I'm a 9.5 in nike/jordans should I order a 8 or a 9 in UK sizing for the NM's ? Foams I wear a 10 because they fit a little tight to me.
Edit: so I am seeing go a half to a full size up, so I should go with a 9UK to be safe?

Last edited:

So if I'm a 9.5 in nike/jordans should I order a 8 or a 9 in UK sizing for the NM's ? Foams I wear a 10 because they fit a little tight to me.
Edit: so I am seeing go a half to a full size up, so I should go with a 9UK to be safe?
from what i hear the NM's are true to size. Its the Air Huarache Run's that run small

from what i hear the NM's are true to size. Its the Air Huarache Run's that run small
8UK = 9US  9UK = 10US correct?

Edit: Just asked to switch from UK 9 to UK 8 my 2015 AM are a 9.5 and run kind of big I would like a tighter fit for these.

Last edited:

I had a few sizes for the low too. As far as I know...no US release but they might eventually.
I just found this thread lol I would have purchased. Been interested in huaraches but never stayed up to date.
The 9s in your sig still for sale?

Last edited:
I got my Free Huarache Carnivores in today. Ordered two pairs cuz I wasn't sure how they'd fit.  Well, they fit narrow (although I do have wider feet).  Bootie liner thing has a bunch of seams all on the inside which could get annoying after a day on one's feet.  The free sole feels nice though.  I've never stepped out in proper Frees, just the NM's Free-esque soles.  All in all I am torn, but leaning toward unloading these on eBay or returning to Nike.  I got the black ones.  Can post on-feet pics if you guys want them.

I got my Free Huarache Carnivores in today. Ordered two pairs cuz I wasn't sure how they'd fit.  Well, they fit narrow (although I do have wider feet).  Bootie liner thing has a bunch of seams all on the inside which could get annoying after a day on one's feet.  The free sole feels nice though.  I've never stepped out in proper Frees, just the NM's Free-esque soles.  All in all I am torn, but leaning toward unloading these on eBay or returning to Nike.  I got the black ones.  Can post on-feet pics if you guys want them.
pics would be great! what exactly isnt pushing you to keep them?

Back
Top Bottom