HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Got my carnivores in today too, quick question: what's the 'SP' in Nike SP stand for?
Some people have said Special Project but I don't know if that's what it actually stands for. Seems like they ditched the NRG label for SP

Some other new pics up on US11

Interesting. Trying to play around with the carnivore booty and can't decide if that insole is supposed to stay in or not.

Saw the Huarache Carnivores  today... was not impressed at all... the shoe just didn't look right.  I dunno... to each his own.  Oh well. 

any more info on the huarache carnivore fit? i heard "narrow" but how about length? worth a size down?

for reference i sized up on my NMs but kinda wish i had stayed true to size (im a US12 so sizing up means a full size usually, not a half step)

Carnivores: def fit narrow (I copped my reg size and a .5 size up and prefer the bigger size) but length seems TTS or slightly small. Bootie def snug AF.  No socks, and maybe no insole if you wear the bootie inside.

I don't think I'm keeping mine because while I loved the tech look, rubberized stand up tongue, double heel loops, and old-school Free sole, on feet all I see is cycling shoes with that profile and toe strap.  Plus while the leather is nice, they're not $200 comfortable.

Oh and SP definitely stands for 'Special Projects'

I took some pics yesterday that I will try to upload later.

The large majority of my kicks are and have been retro jordans. branching out into these really makes you appreciate the fact that sneakers can actually be comfortable and light and breathable. 50+ pairs of jordans and this summer is gonna be spent in roshes and huaraches sockless for the most part. as my style and taste evolves im definitely finding less and less reason to wear my jordans let alone dump more money on them.
Any other Pure Platinum spottings? specifically on the east coast?

This is exactly what i'm going through now. All i have been buying for the last couple of months are Nike's. You feel the difference big time!

This is exactly what i'm going through now. All i have been buying for the last couple of months are Nike's. You feel the difference big time!
not to mention a huge relief on my wallet. buying 2 some times even 3 pairs of shoes for what i would spend on 1 pair of jordans

Last edited:

any more info on the huarache carnivore fit? i heard "narrow" but how about length? worth a size down?

for reference i sized up on my NMs but kinda wish i had stayed true to size (im a US12 so sizing up means a full size usually, not a half step)
I definitely wouldn't go a half size down on these.  I would say these do run narrow, but it's hard to say if it was because of the bootie or not (and I don't have wide feet).  I would say the leather is nice, it reminds me of the leather on my ATC II French Opens.

wasnt impressed with the carnivores in person at all

had the return labels attached to both boxes within 10 minutes of receiving

After wearing my NMs making these rounds I'm glad I went with an 11...a lil snug but the material helps cushion...

its weird...the 10.5 and 11 had the same toe box space but the 11 just feels better.

Moving on to the next.

wanted to buy my first pair of Huarache Run. Can anybody tell me if these have forefoot and heel air
Thanks in advance

Patiently waiting for the black/white NMs to pop up again. eBay seems to be the only place available but I don't wanna go into the 200+ range

Jealous!

Resellers are barbaric with size 15 huaraches. They usually only show up on Footlocker, they buy up all the pairs they can, then leave them to rot on eBay priced at over $200. :smh:  

I got this pair (11.5) dead stock for $105 on eBay. Don't waste your time with champs/footaction and such. I kept seeing them restock on those sites but every time I would add them to my cart and try to check out it would say sold out. After talking to a rep it turns outs it's a website glitch and for whatever reason they pop up even though they aren't in stock.

Damn triple blacks restocked on finishline like 20 min thank god I didn't wait and scooped my 13 with WC reward

$88 shipped , gonna try and pull them off as work shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom