HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

So, correct me if I’m wrong, but the Tech Fleeces are releasing on NDC and FNL tomorrow? Nordstrom has them early today? They have a size 11, says to order .5 up, but I don’t know my Huarache size so I don’t want to be too quick on the sz 11 if I have a shot at any size tomorrow.

Also, where are you guys picking your pairs up? Are they dropping in store?

edit: Never mind about Nordstrom, only size 8 available now. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

So, correct me if I’m wrong, but the Tech Fleeces are releasing on NDC and FNL tomorrow? Nordstrom has them early today? They have a size 11, says to order .5 up, but I don’t know my Huarache size so I don’t want to be too quick on the sz 11 if I have a shot at any size tomorrow.

Also, where are you guys picking your pairs up? Are they dropping in store?

edit: Never mind about Nordstrom, only size 8 available now. 
laugh.gif
when ever i judge my true size i go off the air jordan 1. I am an 11 in 1s, so at first i went up to an 11.5 in huaraches. they fit but are very snug. snug but wearable and comfortable. after that i went up to a size 12 and those are absolutely perfect. they literally hug you foot. so my suggestion is go up 1 full size from you jordan 1s size

i'm a 10 in the regular mesh roshes.

should i half size up on the tech ones?

also, the tech fleece's are good for wearing in winter right? (in the rain, etc)... sorry for the noob question

Guessing we can’t expect these to sit for a little, huh? 
its looking like it. when i woke up this morning i saw that the roshes had sold out quickly but the huaraches still had almost all the sizes. then i guess people had a chance to wake up and they were gone

Guessing we can’t expect these to sit for a little, huh? 

its looking like it. when i woke up this morning i saw that the roshes had sold out quickly but the huaraches still had almost all the sizes. then i guess people had a chance to wake up and they were gone

Yea Definitely Wouldn't Recommend Waiting On These.

FSR Last Night, Gone By Afternoon

Slept And Now Regretting It :smh:

NDC/snkrs app and FNL. No footsites
I was hoping NDC so I can use swoosh but I wasn't sure because they don't show up on the release calendar, only the IDs. I'm sure SNKRs is gonna be the way to go on these if the last set was any indication. But the last release was NikeLab correct?

Back
Top Bottom