HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds thanks, just checked dope factory and it's sold out. I'm talking about the nms, I wear a 13 so the women's colorways I have no chance of squeezing into. I don't like the black white cw as much as the lava pair

Fair enough. Let me see if I can track down a pair of hot lavas for you tomorrow, I'll let you know what I find. Hopefully some spot has a size or 2 left. I'll get back to you once I've checked

@jdfrenchbread23  you are the effin man 
smokin.gif
 ...I'm a 9.5 would you guys recommend .5 size up or .5 down on these?

*edit* dammit at the 10 being gone! 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Time to bite on the NM's from shoe palace. Was about to drop 215 on black whites but I'll see how these go first

Ended Going TTS With That 10.... Hopefully Not A Mistake

In my opinion you're good fam. I sized up a half a size with my first 2 and although they fit and they're comfortable I went true to size with my third pair and indefinitely prefer the tts pair.

All in all they're a hate it or love it shoe. Some of the best drops of the year in my opinion. Comfort is outrageous.

Reactions: uno
copped that 10 as well, hopefully they fit. Guess I'll find out in a month with their slow *** shipping 
laugh.gif
 ...really wish this was from END. I'd have em by Monday.

Let Me Ask You This,

Did You Size Up .5 In The Normal Model?

Think You Might Be The One That Answered My Question Earlier About The Tech's Too :nerd:

Yup i sized up but a full size. I originally sized up half a size with my first 2 pairs and although they fit they were kinda snug. My best fitting pairs of NM's are a size 11 and my best fitting pairs of the normal huaraches are a size 12

Last edited:
I got a wide foot so I think I will be :smokin

Bought both Fleece Roshes this morning and said I wasn't gonna buy anything until next week :lol: :smh:

Yeah yall are straight. Took me some time to figure out sizing since I was new to both models I kinda had to run with it. But I've got a pretty good sense of how they fit now. Tts is def the way to go for these but if you can't get that go a half size up. Anything more will be too big and anything less will be too small. Enjoy your [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji] fam

I got a wide foot so I think I will be :smokin

Bought both Fleece Roshes this morning and said I wasn't gonna buy anything until next week :lol: :smh:
Even wide footers should be able to go true to size. These shoes have zero reinforcement aside from the fly wire. It'll shape to your foot

My grey and black fleece roshes came in a few days ago and I can't wait to wear em. Now just waiting for my fleece prestos to come in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom