HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

You a good dude. Repped.

Anyone got info on the sizing of the fleece roshes? Last pair I bought was Hyper Punches and .5 up wasn't enough for me but I heard the newer releases (turquoise OG) are closer to TTS

Fleece huaraches?
CNQ_PHoWEAAf06O.jpg

My Fleeces fit just like my triple blacks fit. If you have a pair of those and like how they fit get the same size. If you don't have a pair of those I went up half a size from my hyper punches.
:lol: If you have them then why did you ask what they are? Damn, my hyper punches are .5 big and they're still too snug.

:lol: If you have them then why did you ask what they are? Damn, my hyper punches are .5 big and they're still too snug.

You a good dude. Repped.

Anyone got info on the sizing of the fleece roshes? Last pair I bought was Hyper Punches and .5 up wasn't enough for me but I heard the newer releases (turquoise OG) are closer to TTS

I was just clarifying you meant huaraches and not Roshes lol but yeah man they run really small. Go up the full size

Last edited:
Fleece Huarache's, Roshe's, And Presto's

Hot Lava NM's

2 Oreo V2 FlyKnits

Kimono GLIII And Hopefully FootPatrol's This Weekend

BRed AJKO's

All In A Week's Time :smh:

Yep I Need To Step Away For A Little :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
gotcha, thanks bro... is it true the emerald/gold OGs aren't as small as prior versions?
from what ive heard they dont run as tightly as previous pairs, as in they dont hug your foot as tightly as others do im almost positive over all length stays the same. i dont have them so i cant tell you for sure

mean.gif
 NDC restocked my size and my size alone on the emeralds... I'm really trying to show some restraint here.

mean.gif
 NDC restocked my size and my size alone on the emeralds... I'm really trying to show some restraint here.
i dont want to tell you what to do BUT everyone passed on the Scream Greens when they literally couldnt be easier to buy. Discount exclusions removed and everything. Now everyone is scrambling to find a pair less than 50-60 above retail

i dont want to tell you what to do BUT everyone passed on the Scream Greens when they literally couldnt be easier to buy. Discount exclusions removed and everything. Now everyone is scrambling to find a pair less than 50-60 above retail
Yeah I bought SGs as soon as they hit but took too long to try them on and by the time I did they were too damn tight and they had disappeared from the shelves, I like these emeralds alot more... plus 60 bucks aint too bad for a pair of huaraches 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Yeah I bought SGs as soon as they hit but took too long to try them on and by the time I did they were too damn tight and they had disappeared from the shelves, I like these emeralds alot more... plus 60 bucks aint too bad for a pair of huaraches 
ohwell.gif

youd be paying 60 bucks?? mann stop sleeping. 

Will the royal blue NM also drop at NikeTown stores? I work by one and would like to try these one before i buy them.

man i wish I could've copped some scream greens I took to damn long waiting out to buy them and then they were all just gone :smh:

man i wish I could've copped some scream greens I took to damn long waiting out to buy them and then they were all just gone
mean.gif
I was almost in the same boat. I ordered my pair in the beginning of june when they kept adding random sizes every few days. my guess is stores were trying to move stock

I really wish they would have changed up something on the fleece Huaraches, they look too much like the grey suede pair... and why does everyone keep calling them "Tech fleece"? I haven't seen Nike use the word "Tech" once about this pack, even the IDs say poly or prime.

Last edited:

I really wish they would have changed up something on the fleece Huaraches, they look too much like the grey suede pair... and why does everyone keep calling them "Tech fleece"? I haven't seen Nike use the word "Tech" once about this pack.
theyre called the "tech pack"

Back
Top Bottom