HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

New to this thread. Is the Huarache LE the all leather huaraches? I've only worn the huaraches w/ mesh toebox, but I wear a 9.5 in those & a 10 in the utility. The utility is a much more narrow shoe.
+1 for the input. The  huarache LE originally uses a neoprene material on the toe box & huarache inner bootie where you put your foot in. They also use as mesh, as you described, and a leather on the toe box as well. Same shoe style, different materials.

As for better price.... Where ever you're looking must have thoe marked up becuase 100 after 25% discount sounds steep. The all black originally retailed for 100 and sold out but nike made another run of them and they have been sitting on website for a while.... I think you'd be better off buying form Eastbay/footlocker for 100 and using 20 dollar rewards etc for $80? 100 isn't bad though

Last edited:
New to this thread. Is the Huarache LE the all leather huaraches? I've only worn the huaraches w/ mesh toebox, but I wear a 9.5 in those
+1 for the input. The  huarache LE originally uses a neoprene material on the toe box & huarache inner bootie where you put your foot in. They also use as mesh, as you described, and a leather on the toe box as well. Same shoe style, different materials.

As for better price.... Where ever you're looking must have thoe marked up becuase 100 after 25% discount sounds steep. The all black originally retailed for 100 and sold out but nike made another run of them and they have been sitting on website for a while.... I think you'd be better off buying form Eastbay/footlocker for 100 and using 20 dollar rewards etc for $80? 100 isn't bad though

Thanks for the info on the LEs.

Just checked eastbay/FTL & they're both sold out of the triple black except for a couple sizes here & there. Seems sold out at most sites except the one I saw restock earlier today. Would love to find em for $80 though.

Looking for a 9.5 or 10.

704830-400

@tankdaygloTheres currently only 1 listing under 100 on ebay and it's a size 12 used so maybe you should jump on your size for 100. Did't realize nike raied the price this year to 110. :ohwell:

Last edited:
Damn glad I jumped on it when I did, sizes are going quick! Weird considering there's plenty on SNKRS right now.

Is it safe to say that no more NMs are coming out? I got the Hot Lavas, but would love a chance at some Black/White. Too bad they didn't release here in the US.

Is it safe to say that no more NMs are coming out? I got the Hot Lavas, but would love a chance at some Black/White. Too bad they didn't release here in the US.

Well I think we'll really get see when things start coming out for the spring/summer season. That's when NMs really started rolling out

Those are really dope. ^^ hope we get an idea on sizing before they drop. Esp want to grab the Orange and grey pair.

I wear a size 11 in most Jordan's, size 11.5 in all of my air max. What size do I need in the huarache le's. I'm ordering online so trying them on in store is out of the question.

I wear a size 11 in most Jordan's, size 11.5 in all of my air max. What size do I need in the huarache le's. I'm ordering online so trying them on in store is out of the question.

Your true to size is a 11 I'm assuming? Absolutely .5 up is a must from your true size but some people even go a full size up and given your air max size is a 11.5 I say you could do a 12. But If anything 11.5 to 12 though.

Your true to size is a 11 I'm assuming? Absolutely .5 up is a must from your true size but some people even go a full size up and given your air max size is a 11.5 I say you could do a 12. But If anything 11.5 to 12 though.

Thanks and yea my true size is 11

wake me up when more NMs drop 
Been riding the NM train pretty hard. Def one of my favorite models of 2015. Waiting on an all royal blue pair.
Did the Blue Legends never release?

There's a "sample" up on eBay right now. Description says the colorway was cancelled and I can't find any actual proof of them releasing anywhere online, just a few blog posts previewing them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Huarac...147817?hash=item33ae552569:g:5XUAAOSwxN5WbgTI

But I remember seeing a pair on display at Shoe Palace on Melrose a few weeks ago & being very excited but they only had a small size like a 7 or 7.5

edit - just realized this photo comes from a pretty shady "high risk" site with 167 units of this shoe in stock selling for $75 a pop. Are there known reps of the NMs out there?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom