HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

edit - just realized this photo comes from a pretty shady "high risk" site with 167 units of this shoe in stock selling for $75 a pop. Are there known reps of the NMs out there?

Yeah I actually did see that sample blue legend pair last week on eBay. What turns me off of them is the fact that blue legend is more purple than blue. As far as I know there's no plans to drop them though. Fakes of NMs do exist and from what I've heard the quality is absolute crap. And they get a lot of things wrong from the shoes themselves to the box they come in. Just at first glance I can tell Those blue legends in the pic you posted are definitely fake. The Huarache logo should be the blue legend color not black and white. The neoprene sock liner is not actual neoprene, the neoprene sock liners on NMs don't crease like that, tells me that it's made out of a different material. Also on the side, where the perforated too part of the neoprene sock line meets the unperforated bottom should be a thick black liner following where they connect.

I need a triple black. NEED IT. I got the dark greys and the triple whites, still after some scream greens.. and I'm trying hard to not want the hot lavas

When you say triple black you mean the black and white pair right? Triple black is usually a name given to the all black color ways of shoes. Regardless they're one of my favorites.

I don't really post often but I had to put you guys on to this stuff I just found out !! Nike factory stores can order certain huaraches from Nike.com at the store price on that little handheld! I just picked up all blacks for 70$$$ all you have to do is ask them. If I new how to post receipts I would show you just a heads up he had a couple of other colors for 70$ I went to sawgrass by the way they hooked it up! Free shipping. Also!

I don't really post often but I had to put you guys on to this stuff I just found out !! Nike factory stores can order certain huaraches from Nike.com at the store price on that little handheld! I just picked up all blacks for 70$$$ all you have to do is ask them. If I new how to post receipts I would show you just a heads up he had a couple of other colors for 70$ I went to sawgrass by the way they hooked it up! Free shipping. Also!

Which model? If that's the case, they are matching the factory price for the same shoe. I've purchased shoes at the factory the same way, but on the Nike retail site they were priced higher.

Which model? If that's the case, they are matching the factory price for the same shoe. I've purchased shoes at the factory the same way, but on the Nike retail site they were priced higher.
Yes I guess that's what it was. I copped the triple blacks that are on the site for 110$.

Anyone know anywhere those 'Lucid Greens' are available under retail at the moment (with coupon codes etc.)?

Looking to grab a size 11

Just hope Nike decides to release the OG colorway of the International (I posted a pic of them below). If the do, please don't wait long Nike. The new colors shown don't do this shoe justice.

Last edited:
Just hope Nike decides to release the OG colorway of the International (I posted a pic of them below). If the do, please don't wait long Nike. The new colors shown don't do this shoe justice.

Agreed. I do like some of the retro plus colors but the OGs are what I've been waiting for

Terrible pic, but finally wearing my black huaraches. Forgot how comfortable these are. Thought ultra boosts had spoiled me the huaraches are still one of the most comfy shoes ever.

Back
Top Bottom