HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I doubt they'll bring the model back though, at least not in the States.

Looking back I'm thinking the NMs were just one style in a line of "revisioned" huaraches like the Huarache utilities and the Huarache Ultras. Last spring/summer huaraches were one of nikes best selling models so it makes sense for them to build on the hype. If NMs drop again though I'll be all over it. Comfort level is crazy on these.

Looks like the Bronzines are still being restocked so keep an eye out. Bodega restocked them online last week but by the time I attempted to check out, they were sold out. When I go to Bodega's webpage, shoes are still showing up in my cart but I can't check out. 

Last edited:

Wms 833145-001

I wouldnt expect NMs to be pushed in the coming seasons their pretty much done. 

Mostly young wmn wear hua today which I think is cool, so they will get most of the cws with a few Men cws sprinkled in

I have the all red Huaraches in a 9 and my real size is a 8... They fit real comfortable. The front is mesh material. I have a little space in the front, not much but a little.

I can't find a store that has a 8.5 to try on. I'm looking to order the triple white and triple blacks. Any suggestions on if I should stay with the full size up or go .5 size up? I know this question gets asked a lot but the red pair is my first huarache.

I did try on a 8.5 of a different model that had a leather front. I'm interested in the comfortability of the mesh fronts

Hey guys... I'm back again.
So I'm huarache ignorant as I only dab in the model rarely.

The bronze have caught my eye. They selling for that much over retail?

I have the all red Huaraches in a 9 and my real size is a 8... They fit real comfortable. The front is mesh material. I have a little space in the front, not much but a little.

I can't find a store that has a 8.5 to try on. I'm looking to order the triple white and triple blacks. Any suggestions on if I should stay with the full size up or go .5 size up? I know this question gets asked a lot but the red pair is my first huarache.

I did try on a 8.5 of a different model that had a leather front. I'm interested in the comfortability of the mesh fronts

Call finishline or footlocker and see if they can stock locate a pair at a local store, or just call the local store. I bought the triple blacks recently on a finishline restock. I wear an 11 and went up .5 size for these. For the first 1-3 days I thought I made a mistake and should have went up a full size, but after a few wears they fit great. Why not order both sizes on the web and return the pair you don't want.

Call finishline or footlocker and see if they can stock locate a pair at a local store, or just call the local store. I bought the triple blacks recently on a finishline restock. I wear an 11 and went up .5 size for these. For the first 1-3 days I thought I made a mistake and should have went up a full size, but after a few wears they fit great. Why not order both sizes on the web and return the pair you don't want.
Good looks.. went to a mall that's nearly abandoned with stores closing and they had 2 sizes left

Tried on the white 8.5 ... wasn't much difference from the red 9 I have but I ended up ordering both triple whites and triple blacks online in 8.5 ... will keep the red in a 9 since I can't find a 8.5 of it anywhere else unless I pay over retail

Guy in FL tried to get me to buy the last 8.5 ... ultimately passed since I had a 15% code online for NDC since they jacked up 1 of my previous orders on something else

Last edited:

I'm gonna have the same dilemma as you when my Scream Greens come in. I've never had a pair of Huarache's and I ordered them from the UK ebay site, thanks for the heads up frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds . It has been a mission to locate a pair in my size since I slept when they first released and I have small feet.

I'm gonna have the same dilemma as you when my Scream Greens come in. I've never had a pair of Huarache's and I ordered them from the UK ebay site, thanks for the heads up @jdfrenchbread23 . It has been a mission to locate a pair in my size since I slept when they first released and I have small feet.
I finally was able to try on a 8.5 in the model of Huaraches that I wanted today. Both full size and half size up are just as comfortable.

I haven't worn my full size up enough yet but on first wears, honestly I didn't notice too much of a difference but ultimately I stuck with .5 size up on the 2 orders that I placed today in case they loosen up after a few wears

I needed an 8.5 but could not find a reseller to come below $200. I hate/refuse to pay resell prices so I ended up just purchasing them from Footlocker UK (they are just sitting on their website) and having it shipped to my Borderlinx UK address and then to the US.  I paid a total of about $160-170 so only $40-50 over from what I would have paid if I had caught the Bodega restock of them (with shipping it would have came to about $120). They are really nice in person.

I needed an 8.5 but could not find a reseller to come below $200. I hate/refuse to pay resell prices so I ended up just purchasing them from Footlocker UK (they are just sitting on their website) and having it shipped to my Borderlinx UK address and then to the US.  I paid a total of about $160-170 so only $40-50 over from what I would have paid if I had caught the Bodega restock of them (with shipping it would have came to about $120). They are really nice in person.

Thanks for the response. I'll keep my eye out for my size now. Pretty dope color.

I hope they bring back the Huarache NM... i got the dark/tonal grey and black/white pair....but would love to pick up more

Last edited:

I think I'm in the minority but Huaraches are TTS for me.
You are.

Id say 90% of people dont wear their correct size but what they think "fits" 

Half a size up is sorta a presumption with Hua given how the shoe is designed. If you cant wiggle your toes around in your shoes then they arent the correct size. 

You are.

Id say 90% of people dont wear their correct size but what they think "fits" 

Half a size up is sorta a presumption with Hua given how the shoe is designed. If you cant wiggle your toes around in your shoes then they arent the correct size. 

This. I originally went with an 11.5 for my first purchase. Going in with the idea that I was a true 11 I thought 11.5 would be perfect. Although it was wearable they were wearable, size 12 is absolutely perfect and I won't got to an 11.5 again.

I hope they bring back the Huarache NM... i got the dark/tonal grey and black/white pair....but would love to pick up more

You and me both but it's looking like its a wrap for the NMs in the near future. It's funny because this shoe def had its haters and lovers from even when they were announced but I don't know a single person that got them and ended up regretting it. Looks aside they're one of the most comfortable sneakers that dropped 2014-2015 and I'm saying that with full acknowledgement of Adidas and their boost tech

Yea both of my huaraches are my true size but I could easily go 1/2 size up. Was more of circumstance vs preference for me.

I initially went .5 but they were too big.

Huarache Utility are .5 up for me but regular huaraches are TTS, maybe it's just the way my feet are shaped (and yes I know my "proper" shoe size)

You and me both but it's looking like its a wrap for the NMs in the near future. It's funny because this shoe def had its haters and lovers from even when they were announced but I don't know a single person that got them and ended up regretting it. Looks aside they're one of the most comfortable sneakers that dropped 2014-2015 and I'm saying that with full acknowledgement of Adidas and their boost tech
I defintely agree.... i found a spot overseas that still got a FSR of some colorways here is the link http://www.kickzmonaco.com/de/catalog/fullTextSearch?queryString=huarache+nm&search=Search

Back
Top Bottom