HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Nike Hua Run Ultra Purple Dynasty:

Normally not much of a purple guy but I love those...

Good looks just copped :pimp:. Crazy how these nm's are still sitting

That's the thing, they're not though. You have to go to these small hole in the wall boutique shops overseas just to find them now. And even then it's just the poison green and pink pow ones that you usually see. The only reason I know about that site is because I found it looking for my all whites and that was on like page 10 of the Google search too.

Last edited:
Dam, I'm still shocked they are available. Dedication going through 10pgs of google lol I appreciate it though. Was looking at others for like $130+.

I hope they drop more colors

Dam, I'm still shocked they are available. Dedication going through 10pgs of google lol I appreciate it though. Was looking at others for like $130+.

I hope they drop more colors

I looked for days too man, I just happened to stumble on them finally. Luckily I haven't had to pay more than $145 for a single pair and I've paid as little as $100. Although I did pay $175 for my first pair of hot lava nms but I sold them for $260 and re bought another pair for $135 a few weeks ago so I lucked out. I really want more colors to drop too. People talk about ultra boost beingn the most comfortable shoe but if those are a 10/10 these are definitely a 9.8/10.

I gotta post a group shot of my NMs I think I have 6 pairs, 7th on the way.

The ones I want now are the blue lagoons. Trying to get them for a good price. After that I'm good on the NM's. For some reason I just don't like the different mesh used on the later NMs I like the honey comb pattern.

Good day NT brethren!

Was wondering if anyone could chime in on the general sizing of the Ultras below for men:

I wear a size 9 US in Nike AM1 and AM90, size 9.5 US in Asics GL3/GL5 and 9.5 in AJ3/AJ4 and 9 US in NBs.
I do have a wide feet and

Can I actually get a 9.5 for these or size 9 US would best fit me?

Appreciate any kind feedback and TIA!

I went a half size up in mine. I wear an 11, but all my runners I get an 11.5

Anybody still need Bronzines? They were sitting in footlocker here in Amsterdam when I went today. Grabbed a pair in my size but not sure what they have left.

Taking every opportunity I get this spring summer to rock all of my NM's. Really hope Nike decides to drop some more colors
I've got the blue/blacks and the emerald/purples...those are the only two CWs I could find in my size 15. I want the Scream Greens so badly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom