HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Is the pink slightly lighter than the 2013 release?

I don’t see much diff than the last royal/dynamic pink retro

Different label on the tongue and the pink colored pull tab in the back. the 2013s pull tab was just black the only og that had the colored pulled tab in 2013/2014 were the scream greens its most likely more subtle differences but those are the two I noticed between this years and 2013s

I though the last retro released in 2014?? I could be wrong but didn't dynamic pinks release alongside scream greens?

Wait is there a RD for the dynamic pinks? I know they are supposed to be dropping next month but don't know if a date has been said

I though the last retro released in 2014?? I could be wrong but didn't dynamic pinks release alongside scream greens?
I think they release in EU only in 2013 and the scream greens released that following year in 2014 but with a more widespread release I know the scream greens appeared Stateside but I’m not sure if anywhere else

Different label on the tongue and the pink colored pull tab in the back. the 2013s pull tab was just black the only og that had the colored pulled tab in 2013/2014 were the scream greens its most likely more subtle differences but those are the two I noticed between this years and 2013s

Oh yeah forgot about the tongue label and.you right on the pull tab

It’s not enough for me to purchase when my 2013s are near enough 9/10 condition, collecting dust atm

Oh yeah forgot about the tongue label and.you right on the pull tab

It’s not enough for me to purchase when my 2013s are near enough 9/10 condition, collecting dust atm
I don’t blame you if you already have a pair I have the scream greens and I think I may pick these up both of these are probably my favorite OG colorway of this shoe

I don’t blame you if you already have a pair I have the scream greens and I think I may pick these up both of these are probably my favorite OG colorway of this shoe

Wasn’t impressed with the scream green release, returned my pair QC wasn’t great had a big crease on the toe box and one pair had tumbled leather the other not so much

I originally preferred the green/gold og but pink/royal easily one of my favs

Very different than '13 retro. This is as close to having the original pair from '91 as you can get.

They dropped with another OG cw scream green came a year after.
79e0f0607db9eebb176cdccdcf646458--nike-air-huarache-trainers.jpg

Wait is there a RD for the dynamic pinks? I know they are supposed to be dropping next month but don't know if a date has been said

Last date I seen was Nov. 1st ( that was over the summer), so probably next week either on 1st or later in week.

Can somebody take me to school and give me a history lesson on the original release of Huaraches and all their colorways.

Looks like a QS, hope in abundance like recent quick strikes. The packaging and pin look cool af.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom