HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I don't hate those hybrids either. If they're comfortable, I'd at least be down to grab the whites on sale.

Hell, I even kind of like that pink/yellow/blue/black pair, I just don't know how often I'd touch road in them.

Just give me these

qk-air-huarache.jpg

and two pair of the OG dropping next month

Oh man it's so nice to see that OG label on the tongue. I was lucky enough to grab a used pair of the 2014 Dynamic Pink on ebay for cheap, but will also try to grab this new pair too if possible.

I don't get it, what was wrong with the previous retro that we got along with the Scream Greens 3 years ago?
Nothing wrong with the previous retros, in fact they were good. That new release is of another OG cw, Purple/Bright Mango which is very similar to the Dynamic Pink cw. They used that old label on them, scream greens and purple punches, maybe some others too. Back then Huaraches were made in Korea.

Last edited:
Anywhere to grab purple punches on the low in EU

Hype is dead on Huas big time and NMD is the new huarache but I feel now is a good time to bust em out, only got the two OG cws from 2013, sold my other Huas and didn’t like the scream green retro, QC on them was horrible

Edit: just seen the purple punch retro had that horrible toe box mesh, easy pass lol

Anyone know if the og dynamic pink releasing stateside or its only select areas

Anywhere to grab purple punches on the low in EU

Hype is dead on Huas big time and NMD is the new huarache but I feel now is a good time to bust em out, only got the two OG cws from 2013, sold my other Huas and didn’t like the scream green retro, QC on them was horrible

Edit: just seen the purple punch retro had that horrible toe box mesh, easy pass lol

I been scooping up pairs on eBay for cheap, managed to score a pair a second pair of Scream Greens, some Dynamic Pinks and a pair of Air Mowabbs all in great condition. Thinking about selling a few DS pairs I have too.

Oh man it's so nice to see that OG label on the tongue. I was lucky enough to grab a used pair of the 2014 Dynamic Pink on ebay for cheap, but will also try to grab this new pair too if possible.

Only thing I hate is the toe box shape but one of my fav hua cws.

Edit: previous pics posted just had a bad angle. They have the "pointed" toebox like they should. :pimp:

Anyone know if the og dynamic pink releasing stateside or its only select areas

Yeah they will be stateside

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom