HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Pro Purple
Nike-Air-Huarache-Pro-Purple-2-830x553.jpg

Matches the AM1 Gradient Storm cw.

$54, damn that's a steal. I got a second pair of Scream Greens in hardly worn condition for £30 and also found a pair of Air Mowabbs for £50 that had never been worn outside. Both were unnecessary purchases but at that price I had to have 'em mane! I rarely double up, maybe if these Punches hit disco I will.

$54, damn that's a steal. I got a second pair of Scream Greens in hardly worn condition for £30 and also found a pair of Air Mowabbs for £50 that had never been worn outside. Both were unnecessary purchases but at that price I had to have 'em mane! I rarely double up, maybe if these Punches hit disco I will.
Man I couldn’t pass on that deal. Looking for another pair of scream greens. Mines are beat! Prolly will just make a pair on ID since they have those color options.

It's good to hear that you have worn your Scream Greens to the point of replacement, even with 2 pairs I'm hesitant of wearing mine. Sometimes I value things more than their worth.

I ordered the black and purple ones - my favorite Huaraches ever, in original form and without having to fight with kids about them. 2014 me wishes he lived today, lol.

It's good to hear that you have worn your Scream Greens to the point of replacement, even with 2 pairs I'm hesitant of wearing mine. Sometimes I value things more than their worth.
same here man, and when I do wear them I try my best to take extra care

:rofl: :rofl:

I ordered the black and purple ones - my favorite Huaraches ever, in original form and without having to fight with kids about them. 2014 me wishes he lived today, lol.
I'm so glad the Huarache hype died down, hype tends to make me stay away from a lot of items

Back
Top Bottom