HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I wore tts and was active in them with comfort, so I’m genuinely confused about the whole size up.

I have wide feet and they were snug tts but not painful.

Today
6D74372F-E9B9-449C-A0B2-93AA50BD6923.jpeg

I wore tts and was active in them with comfort, so I’m genuinely confused about the whole size up.

You size up so the heel strap isn't stretched too much to have it snap. Because it will break if it's stretched too much for too long. There are plenty of photos in this thread about it.

Missed last purple punch! If they come back im in
Same here. They went on heavy discount and I slept.
Dang, I was about to say, you guys realize you could just get them via SX or whatever for well below retail, right? But then I looked and ... what happened? Prices up over msrp. They were dirt cheap for the longest time. I have one barely worn pair and one DS pair, bought both when they were like $60 on NDC. Also got the Magentas for that price or less, still haven't even worn them. I gotta bust 'em all out soon.
Are you talking about the 2014 Scream Greens, though? That release ran smaller than the subsequent ones. I'm a true 11 in every Nike, with relatively narrow feet, and while I could wear them, they were way too tight and would stop being comfortable after an hour or two. Had to sell my DS pair. The subsequent releases, I was more than fine going up half a size. But those first SGs were crazy small.
Love the resin colorway, didn't love this retro so much. Have one worn pair still, and recently sold my DS pair because I don't like the big bulky toe boxes on them. Wish they'd bring these back in the closer-to-OG shape.

Joints are up on stussy au for anyone in Australia.
Of course the only size sold out was my size 11.5 but took a punt on an 11 - payment went through but with errors so who knows.

Of course the only size sold out was my size 11.5 but took a punt on an 11 - payment went through but with errors so who knows.

Do you not live in Australia ? Wondering why errors would occur..

Crazy to see them sitting on the site...

If modern Huarache retros are anything to go by, you'd be better off sizing up half a size to a 12, not going down to an 11. I buy them half-size up as standard practice even when my TTS 11 is available. The way Huaraches are made and fit, just about anyone can wear .5 up with no issues, but going down .5 has a high chance of being far too tight.

If modern Huarache retros are anything to go by, you'd be better off sizing up half a size to a 12, not going down to an 11. I buy them half-size up as standard practice even when my TTS 11 is available. The way Huaraches are made and fit, just about anyone can wear .5 up with no issues, but going down .5 has a high chance of being far too tight.

Yeah I go a full size up so meant I'm an 11.5 based off recent 2018 '91 QS releases. Really took a punt because I have no idea if these will be similar.

I bought the 2013 retro, which I thought was a double pack from SNS or Size? Can’t remember it’s been so long. Point being those ran a full size small and had to sell them sadly. Hoping these are “true-er” to size.

I hope the scream greens are not a euro only release. A little concerned with them not showing on the upcoming releases on SNKRS.

Let's hope they don't go on SNKRS and just on NDC. That would make things much easier to aquire.

If they are on NDC, you can use codes on then on release. Something you can't do on SNKRS. When the Jordan XXXV Dynasty released, they were only NDC and codes could be used ASAP. Let's hope this is the case for us. I got a 20% code just waiting along with a $50 GC for 2 pairs. These bring be back to '92 spring track team (9th grade) high jump practice. Huaraches were my shoes to jump in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom