HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

anyone have a link to the page?

hmmm....

OUR WEBSTORE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED AND WILL REOPEN WITH THE NEW STÜSSY & NIKE COLLECTION FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH AT 10AM PST.

I only copped a few of the recrafted AM90/3 this past year, but didn’t some of them release EU only? Or was it just an EU first thing?

Some colors saw an EU release first, but eventually made it to the states. Maybe that’s Nike‘s plan with the Scream Green, however I just can’t see the U.S. being excluded from the 30th anniversary of this iconic shoe.

I've never been able to purchase any sneaker stussy has ever released. Their Air Force collab, their spiridon, and now these. You get put into purgatory for 5-10 min before the "Out of Stock" screen loads.

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 1.06.16 PM.png

Meh. Scream Greens are better anyways. Stussys are indeed fresh, but not more than retail fresh, IMO. Getting that 11.5 was gonna be murder, and it went as expected. :lol:

Damn forgot about drop. Got email and was able to cop Olive in my tts but they'll probably be a full size too small. They haven't fixed the sizing issues right?

Back
Top Bottom