HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Easy to get or not, Scream Greens are a must cop for me. I’ll try my luck on Saturday because I am impatient lol. I think these will be plentiful once they hit the states.

🖕🏿 END, should easily be able to get them for that after release if I miss. Not even securing me a pair at that price.

The guy on this SNKRS live thing just showed the SGs. He said US release is not til mid April, and it will be a SNKRS drop.

Well, if that's the case, I'm already preparing to be disappointed ad take the L on these. The bots & resell boys will feast on this release like they have been on pretty much everything lately. 😞😞

It's why I'm selling 85-90% of my collection. Hobby isn't fun anymore! 😢😢

Looking tidy😍
44630352-DCC9-4099-B59F-8ABB2F19BAA0.jpeg

Well, if that's the case, I'm already preparing to be disappointed ad take the L on these. The bots & resell boys will feast on this release like they have been on pretty much everything lately. 😞😞

It's why I'm selling 85-90% of my collection. Hobby isn't fun anymore! 😢😢

i never understood why people off their collections because buying shoes is harder than it used to be. is there some other motivation? i feel like this is the sneaker buyer equivalent of Britney spears shaving her head.

Yea.... these are a must. 100% hoping they re-release the Royals & Purples too, this model looks superior to the 91 QS release.

Not so sure. It’s looks to be the exact same minus the slight tweaking at the toe box. That leather quality and everything else is the same as the 91 QS release you mentioned from just not even a few years back.

Not so sure. It’s looks to be the exact same minus the slight tweaking at the toe box. That leather quality and everything else is the same as the 91 QS release you mentioned from just not even a few years back.
They reworked the midsole.

i never understood why people off their collections because buying shoes is harder than it used to be. is there some other motivation? i feel like this is the sneaker buyer equivalent of Britney spears shaving her head.

Speaking only for myself, it reaches a point where you realize there's no point in hoarding sneakers. And you often get to that point quicker due to the frustration of rarely getting a chance to spend money on what you want. It kind of sours the view of what you have sitting in your closet. For me it has made me trim a lot of the fat, so to speak. I've sold a ton of stuff and have only kept the essentials, which usually end up being OG colorways.

There will never be a point where I don't buy any sneakers. For me this isn't a hobby--it's what I grew up knowing so it's literally part of who I am. My interest will always be there, but it def has waned some lately. But yeah, the hoops we have to jump through to spend money these days is wild disheartening and kinda kills the thrill of the whole thing.

No it's not because it's harder. I stopped the whole camping crap years ago (I'm too old for that crap), it's because I see the greater picture and realize that all good things eventually come to an end. In today's world with the issues and stuff going on, it's rather nice to not have to worry about the latest release and such. Trying to fight the resellers and all the hypebeasts. I have enough to worry about with the stuff going on (trying to actually find an appointment for the vaccine is far more important than trying to grab "X" total of shoes for a month.

Oh, and just so you know, this release didn't make me want to sell my collection. It's been a long time coming. Time to make other things the priority. I started selling my shoes in early 2019, and did the majority of them while out on disability. The main reason, the "want" wasn't there. The days when I'd do the impluse buy for no reason other than to say I have them, left me. When I passed on the 1st release of the Jordan 35, I wanted to know if it was a fluke. When the Dynasty 35s popped up on NDC, I wanted those (I think they were the best color blocking), but I couldn't get myself to hit the purchase button on NDC.

When that happened, I knew the days were over and it was time to do other things and worry about myself, and my health (I'm on LTD due to severe Crohn's, and I'm a transplant (liver) patient, hence my need for the vaccine) rather than a release. That said, I'll always be a sneakerhead (I'm 44 and been oke since the late 80s, when my 1st pair of Jordans were the black cement IVs, then the SXT Pump). I will always love sneakers, and will try for a release that I feel has meaning to me, but I'm not going to go through hoops to get something. Those days are over. Hope this sheds some better light on my decision for ya. 🙏👍

Oh, and I wouldn't equate selling a collection to Brittany buzzing her head. She had serious mental issues that are FAR worse and much more serious than our hobby.

Last edited:
No it's not because it's harder. I stopped the whole camping crap years ago (I'm too old for that crap), it's because I see the greater picture and realize that all good things eventually come to an end. In today's world with the issues and stuff going on, it's rather nice to not have to worry about the latest release and such. Trying to fight the resellers and all the hypebeasts. I have enough to worry about with the stuff going on (trying to actually find an appointment for the vaccine is far more important than trying to grab "X" total of shoes for a month.

Oh, and just so you know, this release didn't make me want to sell my collection. It's been a long time coming. Time to make other things the priority. I started selling my shoes in early 2019, and did the majority of them while out on disability. The main reason, the "want" wasn't there. The days when I'd do the impluse buy for no reason other than to say I have them, left me. When I passed on the 1st release of the Jordan 35, I wanted to know if it was a fluke. When the Dynasty 35s popped up on NDC, I wanted those (I think they were the best color blocking), but I couldn't get myself to hit the purchase button on NDC.

When that happened, I knew the days were over and it was time to do other things and worry about myself, and my health (I'm on LTD due to severe Crohn's, and I'm a transplant (liver) patient, hence my need for the vaccine) rather than a release. That said, I'll always be a sneakerhead (I'm 44 and been oke since the late 80s, when my 1st pair of Jordans were the black cement IVs, then the SXT Pump). I will always love sneakers, and will try for a release that I feel has meaning to me, but I'm not going to go through hoops to get something. Those days are over. Hope this sheds some better light on my decision for ya. 🙏👍

Oh, and I wouldn't equate selling a collection to Brittany buzzing her head. She had serious mental issues that are FAR worse and much more serious than our hobby.
I feel you. My interest in sneakers started to declined around 2008. My main issue was the decline in quality. I sold the bulk of my collection between 2008-2012. By 2015 I was only rocking Adidas, New Balance and Vans. The Radiant Red 90’s somewhat reignited that love that I once had for sneakers.

Crazy how people act like damn near every OG cw not named scream greens weren’t sitting in OG form in outlets not even barely 2 years ago. Now all the sudden everyone’s all hype for Huaraches. These are just a continuation of the 91’ QS’s so good luck waiting on other OG cws when they already released and sat on shelves in OG form just 2 years ago lol. SNKRS hype kills. Only other other OG cw besides SGs we need are the teal/gold because those were never given the OG treatment like the others in the 91’ pack. Maybe magenta’s again since they had OG treatment except for the NA patch on the tongue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom