HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Did anyone else receive this message from Dope Factory? I haven't received 2 pairs of shoes from them.
Screenshot_20210316-062832_Gmail.jpg

wow

they should have just let you have um since it was their mistake

you need to tell them if they sent you 2 pairs wheres the other tracking cuz you only recieved one pair in the shipment you recieved. if they try to charge you again dispute the charge

wow

they should have just let you have um since it was their mistake

you need to tell them if they sent you 2 pairs wheres the other tracking cuz you only recieved one pair in the shipment you recieved. if they try to charge you again dispute the charge
Yea, I took your advice and they said that the created 2 labels with the same tracking and that I should receive the 2nd pair soon.

Idk how DHL works but at UPS duplicate tracking packages 90% of the time are returned to the shipper. If you didn’t get it already you probably wont.

Yeah I’m not paying a dime over retail. If I lose out it’ll suck but oh well. At least I know the herberts are set :lol:

really actually intend to use these at the gym.

Same not paying over retail for a huarache. I'd like if they actually took the time to give the Air Flight Huaraches a proper retro too. The last ones toe was so huge I couldn't bear to look at it.

When you check the tracking does it show 2 items or parcels? If they actually sent 2 under the same tracking it would show under that
It shows one. I sent them this screen shot of it. It says "total pieces: 1"
Screenshot_20210316-064750_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom