HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Ordered on Friday morning from Dope Factory and still haven't gotten shipping yet...worried I'll get cancelled with several of y'all saying you got it quick.

Ordered on Friday morning from Dope Factory and still haven't gotten shipping yet...worried I'll get cancelled with several of y'all saying you got it quick.
Click order status on the order confirmation email. That's how I got my shipping

Click order status on the order confirmation email. That's how I got my shipping
I have and it's not giving me anything. Does say order is confirmed but that's it. Website just says order has been paid but is unfulfilled. Even tried to put in the order number in the tracker and it said order could not be found.

Half size up seems to be the way to go, full size for the wide foot crew and the peeps who dont trim their toenails. I went TTS on the new models and they fit nice and snug without being painful. More importantly they look super good with the sharp toebox, like a fast car.
20210314_191722.jpg

Last edited:
I have and it's not giving me anything. Does say order is confirmed but that's it. Website just says order has been paid but is unfulfilled. Even tried to put in the order number in the tracker and it said order could not be found.

I am in the same boat as you, ordered early Friday and still says unfulfilled. We most likely will have movement on our order tomorrow or it will be cancelled.

I'm good on dope-factory, was tempted to pull the trigger on them off their site but after what they pulled with the Tech II polo shirt last year I'm good. By far the slowest shipping ever, close to a month.

I'm good on dope-factory, was tempted to pull the trigger on them off their site but after what they pulled with the Tech II polo shirt last year I'm good. By far the slowest shipping ever, close to a month.
Honestly I'm cool with a month. I just want to have one locked down. If they were way over retail I might not be lol but price was basically retail.

Back
Top Bottom