HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Been sitting on these for well over a week now. Just now getting around to snapping some pics.
81A6CECE-4183-4A72-93A4-308F4DCDE495.jpeg

0565CDF8-3CF7-4195-8860-1151C43309BD.jpeg
AC2CEA36-02EA-44FB-949B-5ED1844F2563.jpeg
E84A2756-411A-471B-9B44-72876C672313.jpeg
3D4658E1-2368-44D8-BB2B-7FE282DEE61D.jpeg

wait...you can remove the insoles for the "stussies" ?
At a first glance, looks like it’s removable, but when tried to take them off, felt like they’re glued or something tho. In terms of Escape’s, they can be removed easily.

Yikes, we have it good with these new retros and the shape.

Just look at that difference especially in the toe box.
And the foam they used on the sole is flippin good this time. Can’t be noticed from the pics, but you’d notice as soon as you put them on your feet.

****. Still nothing from dope factory on the sg’s. No shipping update, no refund, no answer to my email. Smh.

****. Still nothing from dope factory on the sg’s. No shipping update, no refund, no answer to my email. Smh.
Damn that's wack. They emailed me expeditiously when they sent me 2 pairs. Responded back and forth in a timely manner.

Same for me too man. I sent them an email yesterday and gonna do so again today
Just heard from them. They said it’s strange because they shipped them all. Hopefully they don’t make this a headache. I guess I just want a refund at this point.

Just heard from them. They said it’s strange because they shipped them all. Hopefully they don’t make this a headache. I guess I just want a refund at this point.

What's so hard for them to provide the tracking info? (on the off chance did you check your account profile or junk mail too?)

Want to give a sincere thank you to AirLoMax614 AirLoMax614 for his help in securing one pair of Scream Greens! 🙏🙏 I just know how much of a fustercluck SNRKS will be come next month, and I didn't jump on the overseas links fast enough. Thankfully 🙏🙏 he was willing to sell me the extra pair Dope Factory sent him. Once he paid for them, he graciously gave me an offer that was totally fair (retail plus shipping). They should be arriving sometime tomorrow and I can't wait!

Seeing them will bring me back to that day on the bus in 9th grade (Sept 1991 start of 9th grade) when my friend told me he had them on as we got up to get off the bus at school that morning (and yes I already knew about them just hadn't seen any in the stores yet). My eyes were glued to his feet for like 10 minutes after he told me and I looked down! Gonna be a great feeling. AirLoMax614 AirLoMax614 is a great guy!! Thank you 👍👍

Last edited:
Want to give a sincere thank you to AirLoMax614 AirLoMax614 for his help in securing one pair of Scream Greens! 🙏🙏 I just know how much of a fustercluck SNRKS will be come next month, and I didn't jump on the overseas links fast enough. Thankfully 🙏🙏 he was willing to sell me the extra pair Dope Factory sent him. Once he paid for them, he graciously gave me an offer that was totally fair (retail plus shipping). They should be arriving sometime tomorrow and I can't wait!

Seeing them will bring me back to that day on the bus in 9th grade (Sept 1991 start of 9th grade) when my friend told me he had them on as we got up to get off the bus at school that morning (and yes I already knew about them just hadn't seen any in the stores yet). My eyes were glued to his feet for like 10 minutes after he told me and I looked down! Gonna be a great feeling. AirLoMax614 AirLoMax614 is a great guy!! Thank you 👍👍
✊🏾

Stussy’s just touched down. The pics of the neoprene upper I’ve seen don’t do these justice. It’s a more gold in person then comes across in the pics man I love these 14862F22-1454-45FC-8023-AC972E959B7C.jpeg

also to add to the sizing debate. I am a nike size 11. Got these in an 11.5 and glad i did. That being said i could probably fit an 11. It would be tight but my suggestion would be .5 up from your nike size to have them fit like normal nikes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom