HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I normally wear a size 10, like in Jordans I'm a size 10 all the way through but in Air Max's I wear a 10.5. I haven't worn Huaraches in YEARS, I almost picked these up in a 10.5 but then I remembered last year snatching up a pair of Wheat Huaraches from the Nike Outlet and having to go through a few pairs till I figured out lengthwise, a size 11 worked for me.

Anybody still debating on what size to go with in these, I'm telling you, go up a full size. I know everyones feet are different but lengthwise I don't see how ppl are pulling these off only going up half a size. Happy I got the 11, my big toe fits perfectly right up on the toe box with no wrinkles in the leather or my toe knuckles poking out through the nylon mesh lmao!!

Still waiting to see more colorways using this improved shape. Seems like there is literally nothing out there yet previewing upcoming releases.

Same
I don’t want to be ungrateful for the amazing recraft of the SG. But it would seem kind of a waste to go to all that effort and end up making this a one-off, and not give the other OGs a glow up too

1616865360803.png

https://www.morprime.co.uk/store/f9kbw7a3li129i4vwerdzhx2rvl5gm

anybody have experience with ebay seller riot_shop? feedback seems legit and price is basically retail.

No but I just for my pair from a South Korea Ebayer and they came through fast and Legit. Idk if it helps at all but they seem legit.

From my regular size.. I wear an 11.5 in all shoes except for air max 95's and Huaraches where I always go a half size up in those.
Do you have Stussy? Trying to compare to that, if possible. I'm 10.5 in am1 and af1, 11 in most everything else. I have an 11 and an 11.5 in Stussy. Haven't tried them on yet but i can lol.

Do you have Stussy? Trying to compare to that, if possible. I'm 10.5 in am1 and af1, 11 in most everything else. I have an 11 and an 11.5 in Stussy. Haven't tried them on yet but i can lol.

honestly you’ll be good in either but try on both to find your preference

fwiw my true size(12) fits better in the 2021s than my 2014s but is still too tight. I prefer the half up, but the full up is fine.

Go up half from normal sz. I’m 11 in AM1 and 11.5 in huarache. You really just dont want too snug of a fit cause then you are putting stress on the strap.

Back
Top Bottom