HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

A few people in the AM 90 thread ordered Bacons from them and never got them or a response from customer service. I bought the scream greens from them and I did get them but they came in a regular NSW box and not the retro box that they’re supposed to come in.

ahh ok I wasn’t aware of that, I just ordered scream greens so I’ll see what happens

A few people in the AM 90 thread ordered Bacons from them and never got them or a response from customer service. I bought the scream greens from them and I did get them but they came in a regular NSW box and not the retro box that they’re supposed to come in.

Damn. I was just about to order the SG's. Still need 11.5 but this doesn't sound good. I def do not want my pair to come in the regular box. Returning is a pain and getting nothing is worse.

Damn. I was just about to order the SG's. Still need 11.5 but this doesn't sound good. I def do not want my pair to come in the regular box. Returning is a pain and getting nothing is worse.
Mine were 11.5 and I think someone else in this thread said they got 11.5’s in the same NSW box too.

Mine were 11.5 and I think someone else in this thread said they got 11.5’s in the same NSW box too.

Found them on Fenom just now but no US shipping. I knew I should’ve copped when I had the chance but I was saving to propose lol. Hunt continues.

TODAY
tempImageW02CBN.png
tempImageSunURs.png
tempImage3z0kAb.png

Missed out on the scream greens and the one spot in LA that had them did NOT have my size. I need these. For my big footers, I wear a size 13 should I be looking for these in a 14?

Back
Top Bottom