HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I have the SG/Oaks and mangos and the mangos are absolutely tighter than the other 2. A little weird but I know they do stretch a little with wear. Went up.5 size and could even do 1 full size

I also got the mangos but now considering ordering a new pair a full size up. I usually only need to go 1/2 size up but these are tighter than normal.

Cosign on full size up. With the Escapes, I ordered my traditional huarache size (half size up - also my air max size) and it felt snug, but wearable; toes was to the absolute edge. Full size up was much more comfortable.

Cosign on full size up. With the Escapes, I ordered my traditional huarache size (half size up - also my air max size) and it felt snug, but wearable; toes was to the absolute edge. Full size up was much more comfortable.

I'm the same way with my air maxes so yea I'm gonna go cop that 12 now

Unds for Father’s Day

E5FE9837-7A91-4F1C-8E04-78E9037A896A.jpeg

Do these loosen with break in/wear? I ordered mango in 12.5 and they snug af toes trying to bust through.

This 13 in mango is also snug but just around the foot and I have like like 1/2” of toe room before the end of the shoe

post a pic in natural light when I get home

SN: if anyone wants mango in 12.5 let me know before I ship em back

Copped Mango's and one of them felt smaller than the other. Feels like the insole by the toe box was cut too long and is slightly bunching up. Full size up felt too loose for me.

I have the SG/Oaks and mangos and the mangos are absolutely tighter than the other 2. A little weird but I know they do stretch a little with wear. Went up.5 size and could even do 1 full size
I thought I was losing my mind. I got a size 10 in the SG and those were a little tight. I went up to a 10.5 on the Mangos and they fit the same as a size 10. The last run of OG retros fit a tad better, IMO.

Mangos came in and going right back. Not feeling them at all in person. Theyd have to hit that $50 range for me to say **** it why not.
This is the exact same scenario that happened to me today. Came in this morning, back to the Nike store within a couple hours. They alright, but I much prefer my magentas, that I got for $50, a couple of years ago. Really just wanted to see what a 12.5 felt like in huaraches. I'll just wait for orcas and aquatones instead.

Back
Top Bottom